SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy Now!

Arthas Statue - World of Warcraft

Production Blog:

Remember that the Arthas Statue will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, March 8th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this World of Warcraft collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Arthas Statue will be priced at $349.99 and will have a non-refundable deposit of $35.00 charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order is placed. Additionally, this Statue will have a FLEXPay option available as a payment choice! Make sure you log into your newsletter account on March 8th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Hi-Res Pics:

Arthas Statue 01
Arthas Statue 02
Arthas Statue 03
Arthas Statue 04
Arthas Statue 05
Arthas Statue 06
Arthas Statue 07
Arthas Statue 08
Arthas Statue 09
Arthas Statue 10
Arthas Statue 11
Arthas Statue 12

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37299&ref=home_upcoming

arthas.jpg

Looks sweet :yess:

Comic Con Pics:

4e65c0f3-8798-262f.jpg

4e65c0f3-87a5-1ac5.jpg

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_34.jpg

Last edited:
From the the 3 new reveals. This looks like the winner & I'm not a WoW fan.
Looks incredibly detailed.

Now if SS can replicate that kind of quality with the final product, this could be the next Overthrown.

gotta mirror comments already said.... no interest in WOW ... but WOW! .. :monkey1

I really hope they do NOT add a light up feature, it only cheapens the statue of this type and causes more problems than anything.

the 2 blizzard statues released so far - tychus & barbarian has been nothing short of perfection in every aspect(sculpt, paint, details) and THE best works done by sideshow - instant grails. I am not sure if it's because sideshow has different teams that do them or blizzard just have higher standard.

Either way i am very excited for the lich king and the preview looked amazing. With him, i will have 1 statue from each of blizzard's 3 franchise that defined pc gaming for the last decade.

I cant believe this is coming out so soon, was expecting end of the year reveal. pcs ariel darkchylde just got bumped, this is my new #1 priority piece for 2012!

Back