If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Bauer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd start this for a little perspective on what says "Star Wars" to you. Its all subjective but fun to see what people gravitate towards

So, if you could have 1 piece that represents all of Star Wars to you OT or PT, what would it be?

For me currently it will be the upcoming EFX Vader ANH Legend helmet(which I have on order :yess: ). Vader is so iconic and classic Star Wars...period.

I kinda flip flopped between the MR Millennium Falcon and the EFX Vader, but Vader won out.

So if I could only have 1 piece that would it be? Prop replica, Studio Scale ship, Statue, 1/6th Figures, Vintage figures...anything really...lets' hear it. :)

JB

Last edited:
Re: If you could have ONE definitive Star Wars piece what would it be?

Medicom Wicket. :rock

I think a good way to think about this question is, what would you choose to represent Star Wars if you could only have one Star Wars item in your collection?

The Vader helmet is a good choice, especially since it sort of exists in both the OT and PT.

But I'm pretty much an old-school OT fan, so I wouldn't worry about including the PT in my choices. Out of the things I already have, I'd say the MR Falcon, MR Han Solo blaster or MR Luke Skywalker lightsaber would also be good choices for iconic items that represent Star Wars to me. (Obiwan's or Vader's sabers would also be good choices, but I don't have them.)

A carded vintage figure like Vader or Luke would also be very appropriate.

Choosing one is hard i'd probably go for a 1:1 bust of Darth Malak

i'd say the majority of the design from the EU is better suited for collectibles than OT

but mine would probably be a scale model diorama of Bespin, kinda like weta's LOTR things only bigger

Han Solo build a bear. :)

I think a good way to think about this question is, what would you choose to represent Star Wars if you could only have one Star Wars item in your collection?

The Vader helmet is a good choice, especially since it sort of exists in both the OT and PT.

But I'm pretty much an old-school OT fan, so I wouldn't worry about including the PT in my choices. Out of the things I already have, I'd say the MR Falcon, MR Han Solo blaster or MR Luke Skywalker lightsaber would also be good choices for iconic items that represent Star Wars to me. (Obiwan's or Vader's sabers would also be good choices, but I don't have them.)

A carded vintage figure like Vader or Luke would also be very appropriate.

Fair enough...I edited the title a bit. You worded it a bit better but that is exactly what I was thinking. ;) Good choices though.

JB

MR Falcon! But me being me, I can't stop at one. I will add the EFX X-Wing but if there is 2, there will be 3, I will add a 1/1 Clone helmet phase 1 but there is also a phase 2 so I will get phase 2 too and you can't have clone helmets without Stormtrooper helmet so add that to the list and wtf, no Vader helmet? Can't be so with that settled, I will get me 1/1 Han in Carbonite but with all these 1/1, let's have all them lightsaber hilts and throw in R2 and 3P0 too but... hey, I could go on whole day. But if strictly 1 thing only, than I will have the Lucasfilm archives so I can have everything!:dance

Part of me says Anakin's lightsaber that is given to Luke, but then another part says the book the Jedi's Path (only because it has 'writings' from all of the main jedi and sidious), the third option would be a nice set of Artoo and Threepio, it's so hard to pick one that represents everything.

What screwed Anakin's Lightsaber for me is the fact that it looks different in Episode III to Episode IV. Yeah people make allowances that Obi-Wan tinkered with it or whatever but the fact it looks completely different for me loses that mystique of it being passed on from father to son.

Back