Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SDCC!

Update: 24th July 2014 REVEALED in SDCC
10479161_10152546385396730_2026625388547440616_n.jpg

UPDATE 21st JULY 2014
attachment.php

429624_10150566226007344_1512828691_n.jpg

432087_10150566226117344_2012612784_n.jpg

Batman Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure is coming soon! After seeing many collectibles from our Movie Masterpiece Series, we are proud to present the Batman Arkham City license from the Videogame Series now! Glad to share with the Batman fans on the behind-the-scenes prototype making of the 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure from this video game! Please stay tuned with our update!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City Collectible Figure - Batman

Holy ____.

Batman and Joker at least, possibly Catwoman? Dunno if anyone else stands a shot.

Awesome news! I was looking for this thread and almost made one but you beat me to it.

So what's the deal with sideshows figure?

No matter I'm buying whatever they make.

:yess:wow:yess:

Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

:lol Further proof HT only makes things that end in "man" anymore.

But dang am I excited!

I guess I can just forget about saving any money.

This is fantastic news!!! Glad to see this game getting the HTs treatment. I'll probably only get Batman though if they decide to make Joker or some of the others.

Yes yes yes yes! This has been a Batman figure by Hot Toys I have wanted and honestly didn't think they would ever make.

_____* me man, this is getting insane already... I was REALLY wanting this but I don't know how I'm gonna do this, waiting on so much stuff already, I hope I can afford this. :panic:

Holy crap. I'm in.

would love a harley quinn, but yaa bat's and joker are a must. can you imagine how much a bane would eventually go for 8O

This was so up their alley. I can't believe it took them this long. I thought for sure they'd get the license back when AA was released or at least when this first came out. Better late than never though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back