• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Neck LED & Stand SOLD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MClass

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD!

Up for sale is a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI stand and neck post. My Mark VI had issues with the LED on the neck post so I bought 2 extra necks to replace the broken one. I have since sold my Mark VI so I have no need for an extra one. New batteries have been installed and it is bright. There are some marks in the back near the switch (please see pics) from turning it on and off. The stand has a little rattle inside, it was like that when I received it, works perfectly fine.

6790732208_3f7a361031_z.jpg

6790732246_6dcaf38f01_z.jpg

6936849579_8e4b9c2460_z.jpg

Will sell both for $20 shipped via USPS. PayPal only, no gift payments. Please add 3% to the total. I will only ship within the United States to a confirmed address. First time selling anything here but for reference I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under mclasssales and flawless feedback on Rebel Scum. PM me with any questions. Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Neck LED & Stand

Last bump before eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back