If you had only one item to keep from your collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo customz

Super Freak
Reaction score
as a collector i have all kinds of stuff from collecting for over 20 years
from the hasbla star wars/joes/dc/statues/ 1/6 stuff , now what if
you had to choose only one item from your collection ----only 1 and the rest has to go------
who is the winner in your collection--------

The best way to word this question is:

If your house is on fire and you only have time to grab one item before running out, what do you grab?

If my house is on fire, then it will be my sideshow ex optimus prime #32

I thought about it some more. I also have some autographed statues. This is really hard. I don't know anymore. I have so many collectibles its really hard. Each one has an attachment to me in some way, but in a fire you have to save the one with the most value. That will be sideshow optimus prime maquette ex. #32 of 150.

Easy. Said it before and I'll say it again...

My Grendel Bowen Bronze!!! :D

Actually ditching everything currently for a move overseas, but I'm keeping this...

Hunter Rose as Grendel
Solid Bronze by Bowen
#15 of only 25

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

man this thread got hijacked---------
there is no fire and you can only can keep one item------
the whole point is what you would let go off-------
in the fire all others perish---------not the same as letting go of each piece and the story of how the item was obtain-----------------and keeping the one that holds more deer to you-----------------

Empire strikes Back cast signed poster. Painstakingly took years to complete with all the signatures.

It's a timeline dependent response...A couple of years ago, I would've said either MR Dooku, Elite Obi or Elite Han Solo, but now that I am into Hot Toys, I'd grab DX Jack Sparrow.

Back