My Superman and Sideshow collection !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joaj99

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Im a collector out of Canada started out with collecting only Superman statues and now got into the world of Sideshow !

Not the best photography like some of you guys but anyways enjoy !!

c6.jpg
[/IMG]

hts.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2697.jpg
[/IMG]

hulkss3.jpg
[/IMG]

c2.jpg
[/IMG]

c1.jpg
[/IMG]

c10.jpg
[/IMG]

c9.jpg
[/IMG]

c8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
With photobucket, just copy and paste the IMG code Photobucket provides. That should do the trick...though it looks like you may have done that?

Can't get the pictures to work any help ?

I think you got the wrong photobucket link, as those you posted aren't meant for direct embedding like this. When you view your photos, there's a little box with a bunch of different links, one of which is "IMG Code". You can click that and it automatically copies the address to your clipboard. You can paste it directly to the forum as it has the bb code IMG tags already.
Hope I helped.

nice start.......looks like the hulk could do some leg curls if he gets bored standing around......love the cobra....thats awesome....show a close up of that bad boy!!!

This is what my collection looked like last year before the sideshow bug hit !

supc1.jpg

Thanks everyone ! I sold a lot of the superman statues and moved onto sideshow. Kept my favorites and always looking for good superman statues can't wait for the sideshow dc line !

Great collection dude:clap I like the set-up you got there. Its clean an well displayed, not over cluttered just the way I like it:dance

Oh yeah and :welcome1: to the freakshow

Back