Best route to complete the avenger display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
1) the classic team:
- it will cost $3k+
- it's not the modern avenger shown in the movie, and will look awkward with the new black widow / ironman.
- the big 4 is complete, you can have the set now.

021509avengers.jpg

2) the modern team:
- will cost significantly cheaper
- completed members: black widow, thor, capt america
- will ironman vi maquette fit?
- no sign of a new movie hulk pf to complete the set

So what's the verdict? will a mix/match work - modern bw,thor, ironman vi maq, and old hulk pf. I think it will look really strange and awkward if done this way.

Last edited:
I don't care much for movie related stuff based on comic books. (With Nolan's as the only exception to the rule.)

Thor PF isn't that absurdly expensive so is the classic Iron Man com which is the only one I'm missing. Hulk will kill you with shipping so someone local or near you would be a huge help. Cap reg won't be as hard on the wallet as well. Just pace yourself & you'll be able to complete the classic team.

Hell when I started on this hobby I never dreamt that I could get those pieces but now just missing the easiest & less expensive of the 4. Best of luck.

Last edited:
here's mine...waiting for SSC to make Hawkeye, Giantman, Bowen Wasp, Black Widow (comic version), Vision, Scarlet Witch & I'm all set here.

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

but honestly guys, i like the movie version better :( i think the ironman vi can be passed off as the modern character, sideshow really needs to make a new hulk pf to complete this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back