Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve74

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the work that Seb and Ski are putting out along with other people's great bashes I thought I'd start a place where everyone could post their pictures, WIPs, ideas and questions. I look forward to seeing everything out there.

Here's my Hot Toys Wolverine with some mods:

logan2.jpg

logan1.jpg

cfhd.jpg

100_4098.jpg

100_4091.jpg

100_4081.jpg

fghftr.jpg

this is awesome !
i'm wanna bash my own wolverine with a modern armor with a classic twist, like painting the armor yellow and blue. any suggestions ? i'm thinking of metal boss's armor
armor12.jpg

this is awesome !
i'm wanna bash my own wolverine with a modern armor with a classic twist, like painting the armor yellow and blue. any suggestions ? i'm thinking of metal boss's armor
armor12.jpg

Wow! That armor looks great! Is tis availale seperatly or parted out somewhere?

Those Wolverines are amazing! Especially the BD variant. :bow

this is awesome !
armor12.jpg

I think a armor Wolverine could be a cool take on the character. Just because he can heal doesn't mean he likes to be hit. The only other suggestion I could give is maybe look at stuff Sideshow puts out with their G.I Joe (Cobra Viper and Zartan) and Star Wars (Troopers) lines. When I 1st saw that Metal Gear armor I thought it would work great for a Moon Knight figure so I'll probably get it for that. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, good luck.

Steve I totally stole your Original Wolverine pose. Looks awesome and I love the added details you gave him. After that, I love your Howling Commandos Jim the best. But great work on all of them.

Seb, I've given you enough screaming little girl praise :lol

Here is my Samurai Wolverine:

59abf264.jpg

8f1e146f.jpg

6d07b7c4.jpg

I finished my 6th Wolverine to add to my collection, I want a different belt buckle for him. Let me know what you all think.
IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

Thats one of my favorites so far. Maybe my favorite, it's a battle between this one and Lucky Jim. But this one looks like a screen cap for The Wolverine. It's got that big-budget feature-film fashion style.

Back