Custom 1/6 Grail Diary props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A long time ago I started a thread gauging interest in starting a new custom prop item for sale by doing 1/6 grail diaries... as interest was shown the thread was quickly hijacked by indyfreak advising that he would be doing them for sale.. so I simply walked away from the project and let him run with my idea... it has come to my attention that he is now overwhelmed with a backlog and is not delivering on orders.. which is a shame.. but opens the door for me to step back in and do a few of these for those of you that want 1/6 grail diary props and expect a prompt delivery after payment.. I will do these as I have done all of my custom gear.. two week turn around from payment to the time I ship.. (and many times I do it well under that timeline).. Please note.. I am doing "static diaries", if you will... they do not open.. I am not recreating all of the pages etc.. I am simply making a prop that you can display in Henry's hand.. Indy's pocket etc.. but.. these are done from the actual screen used prop measurements and properly scaled down to 1/6.. plus these diaries are REAL LEATHER that is hand dyed and weathered.. I am NOT using pleather.. the finished product will also feature the proper elastic closure band... the kit will include a leather diary with actual old aged paper and there will be a few inserts protruding from the pages.. there will be a wrapped diary with real scale twine.. and a tablet rubbing printed on actual TRANSLUCENT velum type paper.. not printed on plain white paper like most 1/6 scale rubbings out there.. this is on realistic rubbing paper.. price is $30 SHIPPED anywhere in the world.. below you can see a few in production.. some real leather covers dyed and weathered.. a few wrapped diaries and a few rubbings..

PM for info regarding orders..

4a8.jpg

4a8.jpg

4a8.jpg

My set arrived and it looks so real, it's simply awesome !

I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested.

Now to finish piecing together a Henry Jones.....

Thanks again Mike.

My set arrived, I'm very happy with it. Looks awesome Mike!

Thanks!

Robert

Back