Shadow's Shelf ( Mar 2021: Video Update - Page 10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowX81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well ive been here for awhile now, and been collecting Hot Toys for about as long as that. While my collection is nowhere near as huge as some of the other members on here, im finally to the point in it where I am finally pretty happy with owning pretty much every figure I want to.

The is definatly something lacking in my presentation. I moved a few months ago and never got around to buying a display shelf, and am about to move again soon and don't want to buy a piece of furniture I may not have room for in three weeks. So they are essentially just sitting all on the top of a dresser and bookcase for now.

Nontheless im proud of the collection.

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Shadow's Shelf (Detolf Upgrade)

The newest addition to my collection:

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Shadow's Shelf

Enjoyed what you have on Display some Great Pieces in your Creat Collection, I too like the Cut-a-Way Serenity; Shadow, Late Welcome to the Show.

BTW that vent behind Indy worries me is that for heat also?

Thanks everyone! :)

BTW that vent behind Indy worries me is that for heat also?

Yes and no. While it is a heating vent, I live in California and have never had any need for it. I never even bothered to turn the gas on.

pretty sweet collection man i like the way you arranged the iron men

very cool collection....one nice tower detlof and those bad boys would look like they were on park ave...:)

Oh yea, definatly. Once the ESB Luke comes out later this year il start working on changing that.

Thanks everyone! :)

Yes and no. While it is a heating vent, I live in California and have never had any need for it. I never even bothered to turn the gas on.

Good Answer; Shadow, I thought I would ask since I did not know where you Hailed From, It is Safe

Great collection and i like how you have the Iron Man displayed. :clap

Back