Will There Be a 12" Boba Fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've pre-ordered the PF Boba Fett but I'm having second thoughts about him due to space and money.

If Sideshow make a 12" Boba Fett, then I'd 100% get that!

What are your thoughts?

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

There will absolutely be a 12" Boba Fett! It may not come for a while but he will be the most wanted from the S & V line.

With the PF Boba coming out I'm thinking Jango will be first in the 12" line but I'm sure Boba will show up eventually. Hopefully there will be a ROTJ version as I want to display Boba lurking alongside Jabba's throne.

abstractharmony said:
I don't think we'll see Fett for a while.

Whilst you're waiting though the recent OTC 12" was quite nice I seem to recall...

Or if you want a really decent 12" Boba until Sideshow make one and don't mind paying a bit more you could get the Marmit Boba Fett which makes the Hasbro one look like crap. The forthcoming Medicom version looks pretty good as well.

Last edited:
abstractharmony said:
I don't think we'll see Fett for a while.

None of us thought we would see Jabba so soon (if ever) but we got him so you never know what they have in store for us. :D

I'd suspect Jango and Boba will come out fairly close together as there is a huge amount of cross over in their costuming - it will be like the Jedi. The PF format means that I wouldn't expect to see them soon.......... that being said the fact we got a Boussh shows that SS are starting to work on the armour issues......... There did seem to be a bit of a "Jabba's Palace" theme going and we all know what Bounty Hunter was lurking in the background.

The 12" exclusive definitely needs to be a sailbarge side environment.

I've heard many rumors that Boba Fett in the 12" is a long ways off like a couple of years, but that Jango will make an appearance sooner and that a lot of Bounty Hunters are set to be made including IG-88...these are all just rumor but take that for what you will...

Jedi_Mike said:
I've heard many rumors that Boba Fett in the 12" is a long ways off like a couple of years, but that Jango will make an appearance sooner and that a lot of Bounty Hunters are set to be made including IG-88...these are all just rumor but take that for what you will...

I agree that Jango will be first, but I don't think Boba Fett is THAT far off in the future. I think we may see him released by 4th quarter 2007 or 1st quarter 2008 (pre-order in 2nd-3rd quarter 2007).

denger4000 said:
Dengar was in the background too :D

So was Bossk albeit in a publicity shot and not the actual film. He can be seen very,very briefly on the sail barge when Yak Face and Ree Yees are arguing though.

Now I wish the PF Boba Fett was done in the "Empire" colors so that the 12 inch Fett would be in the "Jedi" colors to match the Jabba dio. This way we would have both versions.

88th division said:
Now I wish the PF Boba Fett was done in the "Empire" colors so that the 12 inch Fett would be in the "Jedi" colors to match the Jabba dio. This way we would have both versions.
I was thinking that too.

On a related note, do you think they'll announce ESB Boba and ROTJ Boba as separate releases? Or have one be the exclusive version of the other? They're identical other than paint apps correct?

All I want to see is a Han in Carbonite...........tell me that wouldn't be kewl for an exclusive/inclusive! SSC is going to do this piece justice when it comes out.............and come out it will!

I wish Sideshow would realize that these are completely different markets with different types of collectors. 1/6 collectors could care less about the PF statues. And most PF collectors have no interest in 1/6, and if they do, they are rich enough to buy both.

Come on Sideshow, release a 1/6 ROTJ Boba Fett and I can guarantee you it will be an instant sell out.

JustinLuck said:
And most PF collectors have no interest in 1/6, and if they do, they are rich enough to buy both.

Not all of us who collect both lines are rich! Some of us have to sell our precious bodily fluids on a regular basis in order to pay the Sideshow bills.

tomandshell said:
Not all of us who collect both lines are rich! Some of us have to sell our precious bodily fluids on a regular basis in order to pay the Sideshow bills.

I'm not sure how precious my bodily fluids are but I may seriously think about selling them to help fund my addiction.

I only hope the production size of this figure will be around 10000, because it will sell out in no time. (no matter what version they choose to make)

No Star Wars for me (figures look wonderful -man has to make choices (read the money problem)- but this one is a must have : the coolest figure of them all. (they should have kept the original voice with the DVDs)

So much more fun on the Dark side :)

Back