• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS DX09 Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
I have a brand new unopened DX09.

US buyers only.

Will ship UPS with tracking.

Will be bubble wrapped then placed in a SS shipper for added protection.

I'm in NY.

$325 shipped, Paypal Fee included.

Lets do this.

picture.php

$255 and I'll throw in ALL of my cats.

I'm sure you can make them lolz cats if you'd like, just be careful not to break their PERS.

Why are you selling anyway. Weren't you the one that said that 3-4 of this thing is a must?

Or did you already accumulate that many? :horror

2-3 are indeed necessary to truly appreciate him with all his accesories in all the glorious poses that he's capable of doing with them, just with the cape alone 2 is a must.

3rd must go.

That being said, I'm now not even going to open the 2nd one (it was close, wife stepped in and helped with the advise), I want to preserve him brand new for when my kid is old enough to appreciate him.

That or for when it goes for $900 he's out of here! :lol

The whole unopened DX Bats for the kid thing, that's cool. The selling of the 3rd Batsy... :nono

You are dead to me jye. Dead.

:horror :horror :horror

The sole purpose of the 3rd was to sell with profit.

Need money for more Batman stuff. :lol

Well if you want to flip it for profit you may want to wait for when it isn't still available virtually everywhere for $225... still if there is someone waiting for the next shipment who feels impatient they may go for it... so best of luck. :rock

Well if you want to flip it for profit you may want to wait for when it isn't still available virtually everywhere for $225... still if there is someone waiting for the next shipment who feels impatient they may go for it... so best of luck. :rock

Thank you :hi5:

As a matter of fact, it was SOLD! :yess:

Please close this thread, as enjoyable as it was to read :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back