Need help with ww2 infantry custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aesthetics

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

I have to start by saying i am NOT an world war 2 expert, so please go easy one me :pray:

What i am looking for is a 1/6 scale uniform, just like the ones the infantry wore on d-day, i am doing (trying) my first ww2 bash and there is just so many different uniforms out there that i am going nuts! :cuckoo:

Can anyone point me in the right direction, maybe some ebay or other 1/6 store has the one im looking for?

Tnx in advance guys!

oh, i forgot to say that its the US infantry i am looking for!

tnx guys, you put me back on track again! What i am actually doing is a wolverine world war 2 version, something like this is what i want to achieve,

wolverine_world_war_2.jpg

From looking at the guys around him and the symbol on his jacket it looks like Wolverine was part of 29th Infantry. So all you really need to buy is a thompson and the DID figure of Charles Winstone.

404 Not Found

From those blue and white symbols it looks like he's part of 29th Infantry. DiD made a figure called Charles Winstone that should have everything you need other than the Thompson.

404 Not Found

Back