SDCC Obi Pix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Well Obi still looks good,
Hope there are no sudden changes in paint jobs!
Should make my Anakin look better when these are paired up.

Scriff

glad i wasn't the only one thinking that he looks better than when we first saw him -- think it's the eyes, either the color or they don't look as wide open as they did before . . . or someone took a better picture :lol

Khev said:
Awesome pics, though after Anakin's Toy Fair appearance I'm leary of how the production version of Obi will look. Here's hoping....

Yep, that a super custom paint job, shows what can be done, don't expect to see that level paint apps but I'm betting he'll look pretty good...

pjam said:
Yep, that a super custom paint job, shows what can be done, don't expect to see that level paint apps but I'm betting he'll look pretty good...
I was hoping Obi is a production sample..... :monkey2

pixletwin said:
I was hoping Obi is a production sample..... :monkey2

Yeah, we all went through that at Toyfair with Ani, this will still be one of the best SW 12" prod figs IMO, Andy's sculpt is phenomenal. :D

I just got word direct from Sideshow Dusty that the Obiwan on display is production. So the paint job we see is the paint job we are getting!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!

Back