Master Replica's Studio Scale Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now, how much will this be going for? :google

IMG_0064.JPG

Not enough space and definitely not enough money to justify pre-ordering this. :crying

I'll have to make do with Code 3's version.

It's going to be amazing but it's going to price itself out of most collector's range.:monkey2

Very tempting for me, but CM Indy and Sparrow take priority. If there's anything left after that maybe.

No doubt this is awesome!!!!!!!!

$2199 seems around the price everybody was expecting. That being said, too rich for my blood.

Hey all,

Just posted this over at rebelscum so thought I'd do likewise here.

If anyone in the UK is looking to get the Sig Edition, I'd wholeheartedly recommend Fortress-swords.co.uk https://www.fortress-swords.co.uk/tvandmovie.asp I bought the Version 1 AT-AT from them for £800 (at time of it's release) and had fantastic customer service - they actually delivered it by hand to my door.

It's not up on their site yet, but Sarah emailed me earlier today to say I could order one for £2200 - a decent price I think considering shipping, taxes etc. They also have a lay-away scheme so you can pay over several months.

I am in NO way affliated with this site and get no commission etc. for this recommendation - they have simply provided fantastic customer service for me in the past. Just a genuine heads-up for UK buyers.

Hope that helps someone! :) Personally, as sweet as this item is, I simply can't afford it. :( Oh well, there's always the pics...

Kris

The Signature Harrison Ford edition carrying the $2799 pricetag is the one I'm going for but it'll be down to the wire whether or not I keep it.

KrisSolo said:
Hey all,

Just posted this over at rebelscum so thought I'd do likewise here.

If anyone in the UK is looking to get the Sig Edition, I'd wholeheartedly recommend Fortress-swords.co.uk https://www.fortress-swords.co.uk/tvandmovie.asp I bought the Version 1 AT-AT from them for £800 (at time of it's release) and had fantastic customer service - they actually delivered it by hand to my door.

It's not up on their site yet, but Sarah emailed me earlier today to say I could order one for £2200 - a decent price I think considering shipping, taxes etc. They also have a lay-away scheme so you can pay over several months.

I am in NO way affliated with this site and get no commission etc. for this recommendation - they have simply provided fantastic customer service for me in the past. Just a genuine heads-up for UK buyers.

Hope that helps someone! :) Personally, as sweet as this item is, I simply can't afford it. :( Oh well, there's always the pics...

Kris
forbidden planet have it up for £1999 for the signature
and 1400 for the regular

We will be listing ours as soon as MR sends over some information (which is any time now). Look for the Regular and Signature to be listed.

The Regular will be $1870.00 and the Signature will be $2385.00

I want this so much but space is more an issue than money. I can't see putting it in storage until such time as I have more space, and I can't see removing the bed so my Falcon has a place to sit. :monkey2

Back