more THE DEAD figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
VEry interesting. On the main SDCC page at Sideshow, if you switch the date on the schedule thing at the right of the page, you will find some interesting stuff. Switch it to Sunday and it says "THE DEAD preorders." Also, I don't see Spike anywhere, and I also see something called "Scupting a Galaxy" for Thursday. Is Sideshow putting out there own book at long last?

Hmmmm....very interesting....have to check that out..

Edit:It has the Dead pre-orders on Saturday

I think sculpting a galaxy is another star wars book like dressing a galaxy.

Can't wait to see what this is all about? I didn't expect to see another Zombie until next year. Maybe they found a few Patient Zero's hanging out in the warehouse :naughty

Nooooo!!!! But I understand.. we have to pic and choose what we want or we'll be broke! :)

Well it does say 'Pre-orders' plural, maybe there is more than one in the pipeline already. Either way I'll be glad to see this line expand.

abstractharmony said:
Maybe one of them is to ship at Christmas and be a Zombie 'Street Santa' with a collecting bucket full of guts...

Santa Zombie, lol, great idea. Though, I'd rather have it be a "Mall Santa". With a buckett of arms and a bloody red bag full of gory gifts.

The EX could be a zombie Elf

Eitherway This better not be a joke! :rolleyes:

I'm only going to collect three lines from SS SW,LOTR, and The Dead!! Of course LOTR might be being pushed out for more Zombies and Jedi!

ok I would like to know more about this too. I no there is no Dead line and all that, but I would like to know what time the pre-order is going to be held.

So, shouldn't we be getting some sort of heads up about these? I don't want to have to wait all the way until Saturday... but I'm getting the feeling we're gonna :monkey2

Could this be the line that Sideshow was talking about that would take us by surprise in another thread? (The one about the pesky question marks I think)

Back