mmurrer's Collection, updates always on page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmurrer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, folks!
This is basically my collection today. I have a bunch of other stuff (generally smaller stuff) but I don't have room to display them, so they're locked in the closet.

Since the room itself isn't very large but the cabinets are, it's quite difficult to take a picture of it up front. I took two pictures and tried to paste them together. It doesn't look great by any means, but you can see how the cabinets look:
estante_montagem.jpg

With the TV on:
tv02.jpg

Shelves:

Center, left:
star_wars_centro1.jpg

From left to right: Medicom Jango Fett (1st release), Medicom Blackhole Stormtrooper, Sideshow Captain Rex, Medicom Phase II Clone, Sideshow 41st Coruscant Clone Trooper (Phase II)

Cener, right:
star_wars_centro2.jpg

From left to right: Sideshow infantry droids 2-pack, Medicom Clone Trooper Captain, Medicom Boba Fett (first release), Sideshow Palpatine (from the 2-pack), Medicom Clone Trooper Commander

Pictures continue in next post...

Left, top (1/5 shelf):
star_wars_vader_troopers_01.jpg

From left to right: Sideshow Desert Sands Deluxe Sandtrooper (white pauldron displayed), Sideshow Sandtrooper Corporal, Sideshow Darth Vader (SW/ANH), Sideshow Sandtrooper Squad Leader, Sideshow Stromtrooper Commander

Left, (2/5 shelf):
tdk_rogues_01.jpg

From left to right: Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exc. Batman Begins Scarecrow, Hot Toys Harvey Dent, Hot Toys DX Joker, Hot Toys DX Joker Cop figure

Left, (3/5 shelf):
tdk_bats_06.jpg

From left to right: Takara Batman, with the "first-night-out" accessories and a Hot Toys head from the OC version, Hot Toys Original Costume Batman (custom ilforigno cape and the belt is from the new figure, without the ridiculous batarang clips), Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Batman Begins Demon Batman, Medicom The Dark Knight Batman (ilforigno cape, belt from the first TDK Batman from HT).

Left, (4/5 shelf):
batsbw01.jpg

From left to right: Ethan Van Sciver Batman, (back) Gotham Knight Batman #2, David Mazzucchelli Batman, Andy Kubert Batman, Gohtam Knight Batman #1, Lee Bermejo Batman

Left (5/5 shelf):
watchmen01.jpg

From left to right: (top)Comedian, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias,
(bottom) Nite Owl, Rorschach, Silk Spectre II

Right, top (1/5 shelf):
star_wars_sidious_troopers_03.jpg

From left to right: Sideshow Commander Cody, Medicom Shock Trooper, Sideshow Darth Sidious (from the 2-pack), Medicom Shock Trooper, Medicom 501st Clone Trooper

Right, (2/5 shelf):
predators_02.jpg

From left to right:HT Lost Predator, HT Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator, HT AvP Elder Predator, HT 1987 Predator, HT Predator 2 (Battle-damaged)

Right (3/5 shelf):
terminators_04.jpg

From left to right:
(Front): Hot Toys T-1000, Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton (Clean version), Hot Toys Terminator T-800
(Back): Hot Toys T-600 Wheathered version (regular), Hot Toys T-700, Hot Toys Martin Laing T-600

Right (4/5 shelf):
aliens_01.jpg

From left to right: HT AvP Alien, HT Big Chap Alien (center), HT Dog Alien, HT Aliens Alien Warrior

Right (5/5 shelf):
star_wars_bounty_hunters01.jpg

From left to right: Kotobukiya ArtFX Bounty Hunter kits. Each of these comes with parts to assemble a Vader statue which, when fully assembled forms the centerpiece of this collection. Left to right:
Atrás: IG-88, 4-LOM, Boba Fett.
Frente: Zuckuss, Dengar, Bossk

Well, that's it!

Adios Amigos!

great to have your toys surrounding your tv so you can look at them during commercials

I always like seeing a fellow brazilian's collection! Yours has got to be one of the best ones I have seen so far! Parabems meu! Bela colecao!

Hey, thanks, guys!
It took me a while to get all this stuff. Some of you may notice items that you sold me in the pics!
Thanks for the comments! =)

I always like seeing a fellow brazilian's collection! Yours has got to be one of the best ones I have seen so far! Parabems meu! Bela colecao!

Olá! Obrigado! Things are slower in Brazil and sometimes it's not possible to get hold of the big and heavy stuff due to the shipping and over-taxing. But collectors are the same everywhere, so, despite having to pay twice as much for my stuff, I managed to score some cool items over the years =).
Thanks!

Back