Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andr3w

Super Freak
Reaction score
021712bonegrill_02.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37229

It should be up on February 23rd, 2012

This belonged to the Pred that got stabbed in the back by Chet while peeling the skin off an Alien skull? Looks like a converted Celtic bio.

Hmmmmm.......definately liked the idea behind the bone jaw on berserker better...but lets wait for some more photos of other angles on the 23th.

Wolf and Celtic's bio masks made a baby then it ate a hand?

In that cropped photo it looks interesting at least, but the full pic is pure fail lol.

No, I think this must be one of the helmets that appeared on the Wolf's wall. Not the wiser one to sell...

If both of the Ancient masks and the Elder has been made already then they announced this i feel its reception would be a bit more warm. It looks butt ugly but the sting of aesthetically pleasing bio masks from the same movies with more screen time would be gone

another mask, if they were going to release something else from this line it should have been a pf or another maquette like the wolf.

Wow, that does really look like garbage..is this from the actual mold? I thought the screen used one's sculpt looked better.

Oh and..WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ANCIENTS? Those are two insanely cool bios..should have made them instead.

Back