Lifesize Alien Queen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of this web site before, but I know Larry aka gkasylum has a real 1:1 Queen in his house, so he is the best person to ask about how legit this piece is.

I've never heard of this web site before, but I know Larry aka gkasylum has a real 1:1 Queen in his house, so he is the best person to ask about how legit this piece is.

Wow didnt know someone on here owned one.
I always thought all 1:1 scale Queens were either scaled up or recasts of moulds from SWS. I do know that the actual screen used 1:1 Queen was given to someone but according to AvP creature effects book the body and head sculpts were badly damaged.

The discription states its made to order so must mean they recasting it from SWS but it also states its licensed from SWS so who knows.

I'd be wary,his lifesize Pred looks awful,and his lifesize A:R Alien was apparently license wise obtained from Stan Winston studio's,SWS didn't even design them did they?,that was ADI i thought

Wow didnt know someone on here owned one.
I always thought all 1:1 scale Queens were either scaled up or recasts of moulds from SWS. I do know that the actual screen used 1:1 Queen was given to someone but according to AvP creature effects book the body and head sculpts were badly damaged.

The discription states its made to order so must mean they recasting it from SWS but it also states its licensed from SWS so who knows.

He just has the torso on up, not the legs or tail, it would be waaayyy too big to fit in his house. I think you meant scale down? There are recasts of the full body 1:4 out there.

I'd be wary,his lifesize Pred looks awful,and his lifesize A:R Alien was apparently license wise obtained from Stan Winston studio's,SWS didn't even design them did they?,that was ADI i thought

SWS didn't do A:R

So people think its not a very good looking replica?

Also selling a lifesize Giger Alien made based on the film suit...lol
The head looks way off!

....? They definately never sold one.

2 - 4 weeks making such a piece...no chance...or are they ordering it at a chinese factory.... ;)

Stay away. The thing has been on the site for a very VERY long time.....and I never heard or seen anyone ordered and received it.

Lifesize my ass...this would be around 1/2 scale at 86 inches tall...In reality the alien queen head alone is 8 feet long and head to tail over 16 feet long...

Yeah it does look dodgy.
Imagine a real life life SWS Full body Queen!
ADI guys said the Alien 3 rod puppet would cost 20 - 40k so no way a proper queen from SWS would cost 24k.
They made a 1/4 scale Queen for AvP wonder who has that now.

Back