30" Articulated TDKR Batman coming from JAKKS PACIFIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is news to me - if not anyone else mods feel free to delete.

From a JAKKS Press release (copied from SSH)

“In bringing our own extensive expertise to the development and marketing of novelty figures, large scale figures and plush based on blockbuster action entertainment, JAKKS makes a real contribution to the ongoing excitement surrounding The Dark Knight Rises and the broader DC Comics pantheon,” said John Blaney, Executive Vice President of Marketing for CDI, a division of JAKKS Pacific. “We are particularly excited to introduce to our boy audience our 30” scale, multi-articulated Batman based on The Dark Knight Rises.”

:horror

That's a big action figure...

Check out a pic of this thing here : https://www.cooltoyreview.com/2012TF/Jakks_1/image24.asp

Looks alot like the same type of figure done for Superman Returns by Mattel back in 2006. Has maybe 5 or 6 POA...and it looks like a POS...:lecture

Don't forget the Begins figure as well, here is a pic of the side by side:

82248.jpg

M.

Last edited:
I actually have the Begins version...looked pretty cool to me back then, with its gigantic size and all (i think it was like 2.5 feet tall or something)

Don't forget Mattel also made a giant Begins figure... and I almost think that they did a TDK version as well, but I didn't pay the figures much interest in 2008.

M.

They did.

I've got all the superheroes they did in that scale:

-SR Superman
-BB Batman
-TDK Batman
-Spider-man
-FF Thing

People can scoff but they're all going for a pretty penny on eBay these days.

They did.

I've got all the superheroes they did in that scale:

-SR Superman
-BB Batman
-TDK Batman
-Spider-man
-FF Thing

People can scoff but they're all going for a pretty penny on eBay these days.

I had the Batman Begins one and thought it was pretty rad.

Plus you could wear the cape too:yess:

I have the Supes one and I'm quite fond of it, I picked it up really cheap too.

The Thing one actually looks great, I'd get that if it wasn't going for over $100.

Interested to see the new Batman one.

Back