• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Indy with PERS removal done & Custom KOTCS Indy up for

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faststreetsofhongkong

Super Freak
Reaction score
Again, this thread does seems to be fairly slow these days, so, again, less guilt in posting this ...

If anyone is interested, I have the following up for sale:

Hot Toys Indy with PERS paint removal already done, tons of parts.

Complete Indy, including Jacket, Map Room outfit (un-opened), both pistols, complete extra set of shirt and pants, notebook, Staff of Ra with Head Piece, sidebag, idol, extra normal hair for when he's not wearing the hat, extra pair of Alden's (not from Hot Toys, but still good for one of your other custom Indy projects), original stand, one extra set of hands as seen in the picture (no other hands). Everything is in perfect condition. I am in HK, so breaking it up is not in the cards for me, but you could take the pieces you need and sell the rest. With the PERS paint removed already done, this is easily worth $150. My guess is shipping from here will run around $20 (the only thing that worries me in the shipping costs is the Staff of Ra -- we'll figure it out).

photo-153.jpg

photo-147.jpg

photo-146.jpg

Warehouse Escape KOTCS 1/6 Custom Indy:

_
This custom Indy figure has the Medicom KOTCS head, on a Hot Toys body -- Sean Ho painted the hair grey for me, plus the chest area had paint touch ups by him as well so all skin tones match._The Holster, Gunbelt and Whip (poseable whip with inner wire) are all from Mike Fisher (those alone are worth at least $80,). It has the Sideshow clothes from their KOTCS figure – plus custom sewn on buttons, plus the Sideshow sidebag. He has the Medicom Raiders hat on, when I did this custom I felt it looked more like the KOTCS hat than the one that came with it. The legs are a bit loose, honestly, I don't know how to tighten them. If anyone is interested, I would let him go for $100. plus shipping, should be around $20. USD.

photo-150.jpg

photo-151.jpg

photo-148.jpg

photo-149.jpg

Back