The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdylex

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What would be your worst and totally pointless film you have ever seen (and I am not talking about so bad, it's good variety either)?

I recently bought a Bali disc of Tales of the Ancient Empire, the sequel to Sword and the Scorceror (great 80's fantasy movie), and after popping it into my player I was totally gobsmacked within 5 minutes how utterly bad this film is. :gah: And to my bad judgement, :cuckoo: I kept watching it, hoping for it to get a little better, only to find that it had no story and no ending at all, just pieces of images through the end credits relating to a future sequel - which I pray and hope never comes.

The effects look like they were done on a Commodore 64, and the acting, well the less we talk about that the better.

Well I'm glad I got that off my chest. So what is your worst movie of all time?

A Nightmare on Elm Street remake. I can't think of a movie that missed the ____ing point more.

The Cell 2.

I like bad no budget movies but The Cell 2 tried to be serious and the movie flat out sucks. Predictiable story, was able to pick the killer out from the start, on casting alone. Terrible writing, acting, fx topped of with a stunning car chase between a Chevy Trailblazer and a Crown Victoria if I remember right.

^ I'll never watch it.

I thought the Cell was pretty. One of the coolest looking movies out there.

Miss Congeniality 2 : Armed and Fabulous

Thought the first one was ok. My mother wanted to see it so we went, but this one almost made me walk out of the theater, something I had never even considered doing before no matter how bad the movie was.

Miss Congeniality 2 : Armed and Fabulous

Thought the first one was ok. My mother wanted to see it so we went, but this one almost made me walk out of the theater, something I had never even considered doing before no matter how bad the movie was.

044693H4.jpg

Should have got oscar:slap

I only put this pic up to establish how far I was able to get through this film (this scene was when I walked). I think this movie could easily serve as a viable torture alternative to water boarding.

One that l watched in the last while that's off the top of my head is the Max Payne movie, total garbage and one of the worst casts l have ever seen.

"Fast 5" was also total garbage.

044693H4.jpg

Should have got oscar:slap

I only put this pic up to establish how far I was able to get through this film (this scene was when I walked). I think this movie could make for a viable torture alternative to water boarding.

I actually did finish watching it, but when I got home I immediately watched Sideways and Hero just to cleanse my mind of the crap it had just witnessed.

okay lets begin..

Nightmare on Elm street remake
Zombie's Halloween 2
Ghost Ship
House of the Dead
The Room
The Love Guru
Grown ups
Bedtime Stories
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
The Strangers
the Messengers
The Ring 2
the Uninvited
Orphan

some of them I personally just don't like
but some of them are pure and complete vomit movies,
all these movies you guys post......... sometimes I wonder, How can these people make such Crap, How does everyone go along with it? no one on set goes "Hey this feels like is going to end up totally terrible" lol how do they get money for these...seriously wtf?

Anything directed by Uwe Boll.

Stay away from (to list a few) these god awful movies. You've been warned! I don't know how this guy even have a job?

House of the Dead
Alone in the Dark
Postal
BloodRayne (1-3)
Rampage

Last edited:
the Green Hornet was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

But i think Halloween 3: Season of the Witch might be my all time worst! That movie is so painful to watch on so many levels. It didnt even have anything to do with Halloween franchise which right there has to be the dumbest thing ever!! Elm Street remake is no where near as bad as Halloween 3. Not even close IMO. I can atleast watch Elm Street because of Rooney Mara :) and atleast its actually about Freddy.

Nope. I'm sorry, but this is all wrong.

A: Halloween 3 is great. It's one of the best movies about the Holiday. And has Sean Atkins.

B: The ANOES remake is not watchable. It's awful. And so is Rooney Booney. Maybe she's good in Dragon Tattoo...but she is beyond god awful in ____.

C: There are a billion worse other movies then The Green Hornet.

Back