Predator question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue devils

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is Hot toys planning on redoing all of it's previous Predator figures? I noticed a lot of the "model kit" Predator figures on ebay of late, and wondered if people were unloading before the remakes come out.

Nothing confirmed, but it wouldn't surprise me. They've announced 1:4 and 1:6 of P1, P2 and AVP, but no confirmation as to what's getting which treatment.

I wouldn't expect them to redo every one, or do all of them in 1/4, but at least one from each film. I'm guessing:

P1
P2
P2 Elder
Scar
Wolf
Berserker
DX Dutch

Who knows, maybe they'll all be DX's. That would be pretty wild.

I wouldn't expect them to redo every one, or do all of them in 1/4, but at least one from each film. I'm guessing:

P1
P2
P2 Elder
Scar
Wolf
Berserker
DX Dutch

Who knows, maybe they'll all be DX's. That would be pretty wild.

Damn! Each one of those in 1/4...I'm so there! :yess:

Damn! Each one of those in 1/4...I'm so there! :yess:

Yeah, at this point we don't know if they will all be done in 1/4, or 1/6, or both. Only one they've definitely confirmed is a 1/4 Dutch. That all came from that one teaser pic they put out a few weeks ago.

It's all just speculation right now but lets face it hot toys knows if they build them we will come.

Is Hot toys planning on redoing all of it's previous Predator figures? I noticed a lot of the "model kit" Predator figures on ebay of late, and wondered if people were unloading before the remakes come out.

ttttt.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104456

Hot_Toys_-_Predator_series_teaser.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104455

They really need to feed us some more news and pics. That was a huge bomb shell to drop on the hot toy community. I'm just suprised that all most two months have gone by with no more news. Well we know they are coming. I realize that hot toys has hyped up alot of different licenses only to not follow thru for various reasons but just like with batman and iron man, predator fans can always count on that next predator figure being right around the corner.

They really need to feed us some more news and pics. That was a huge bomb shell to drop on the hot toy community. I'm just suprised that all most two months have gone by with no more news. Well we know they are coming. I realize that hot toys has hyped up alot of different licenses only to not follow thru for various reasons but just like with batman and iron man, predator fans can always count on that next predator figure being right around the corner.

:goodpost:

Hurry up Hot Toys!

I'll be happy with the 1/6 AVP Preds(including Wolf)
and Elder Pred 2. The 1/4 line will be too expensive!

Those are all recasts coming from Thailand. They've been around for quite a while

Back