All Previews are up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocktonix

Freaked Out
Reaction score
You know I think all the previews are up, just haven't posted the link on the main page. I almost hate posting this cause I don't want to piss anyone sideshow off.

Rocktonix said:
You know I think all the previews are up, just haven't posted the link on the main page. I almost hate posting this cause I don't want to piss anyone sideshow off.

Can you elaborate? Previews at SSC's site?

Click on one of the pre con behind the show links, like the page for Lorne, and get creative with the URL. 1710 is very interesting. :monkey3

EVILFACE said:
There are 3 spots still open on SW, we know of Leia and Fortuna, but who else?

And Jabba counts as a 12" don't he - and his enviroment, and his cookie :monkey3

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What's a 'Domestic Exclusive' guys? The Jabba's Throne Environment is sold a Domestic Exclusive...

A domestic Web Exclusive is an edition that is available for purchase in the US only through the Sideshow Collectibles web site. The edition will be available to international customers through our web site and international distributors.

I believe the bit on stawars.com about 2 figures must have referred to Leia and Bib...

pixletwin said:
I believe the bit on stawars.com about 2 figures must have referred to Leia and Bib...
Which is why it was said to be a bit misleading.

madden821 said:
A domestic Web Exclusive is an edition that is available for purchase in the US only through the Sideshow Collectibles web site. The edition will be available to international customers through our web site and international distributors.

Maybe not - the one you were referring to was a "Domestic Web Exclusive". This was called a "Domestic Exclusive" which would seem to mean its ONLY available in the US. Which would suck big time - and would surprise me seeing how well Sideshow tries to look after their customers.

LordAzrael said:
Maybe not - the one you were referring to was a "Domestic Web Exclusive". This was called a "Domestic Exclusive" which would seem to mean its ONLY available in the US. Which would suck big time - and would surprise me seeing how well Sideshow tries to look after their customers.

That could be.. I just cut & pasted from their site and that was as close as I could find.. Would kind of suck of the non US fans couldn't get it. Maybe it would be too expensive to ship??????

If the Jabba's Palace environment is not available to international customers then I'll be cancelling all my other orders and Sideshow will lose my custom for good. I stopped buying Gentle Giant products because their website exclusives weren't available to order by non US customers and I'll do the same with Sideshow. EU customers money is as good as anyone else's and there is no excuse why we shouldn't be able to buy the same items as those in the US.

Back