Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though my love for baseball over the years has diminished (played the sport and was in tournaments), just the discussion of players reporting makes me happy. It means the days of Winter are fleeting. :yess:

FN0015.png

100 years of Fenway. No better time than this season to clinch the first World Series for the Sox in Boston since 1918.

can't wait....wish my Bravos made some moves during the offeseason but they didn't pick up anybody...just dropped some dead weight...

jusr heard Gary Carter passed away

living in mtl and being a mets fan i watched him most of his career

RIP Gary Carter :(

jusr heard Gary Carter passed away

living in mtl and being a mets fan i watched him most of his career

RIP Gary Carter :(

RIP indeed. :( I was a huge mets fan as a kid and he was one of my favorite players. Really really sad...57 is way too young to pass away. :(

October 16, 2004 ALCS Game 3 Yankees - 18 Red Sox - 8

That game is what I will remember Tim Wakefield for. Without him coming in and saving the rest of bullpen for what was to come the 2004 championship probably doesn't happen.

Just a consummate professional, sad to see it have to come to an end.

51594610_display_image.jpg

Even though my love for baseball over the years has diminished (played the sport and was in tournaments), just the discussion of players reporting makes me happy. It means the days of Winter are fleeting. :yess:
What winter? We didn't have one here in Ohio. :(

Back