My Airsoft Gun Collection From Movies/Animes/VideoGames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Singuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I collect airsoft guns, especially ones mostly used in movies/video games. Some people ask why don't I just buy real guns. Well since I like all the famous models and not variations of those models, real guns of the following will cost me upwards of $250k (for example, a SR25 cost about 7k, a HK416 around 3k, and 1911s around 1k each). Airsoft is the much cheaper option:)

I just got into Hot Toys, so I am letting some of my collection go, but I am definitely keeping all the sweet ones:)-

Enjoy the photos!

I also have a small youtube channel about airsoft. Feel free to stop by!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Singuy888?feature=mhee

Tokyo Mauri M4 SOPMOD as seen in Metal gear solid and many other movies.

IMG_0949.jpg

We-tech HK416 as seen in Terminator Salvation

IMG_1569.jpg

G&P Sr-25

IMG_1073.jpg

Ares DSR-1

IMG_1074.jpg

M14

IMG_0919.jpg

M14 SOPMOD as seen in "24" season 8

IMG_1050.jpg

Ares AWP .338 as seen in Counterstrike PC game

IMG_1059.jpg

Tokyo Mauri Custom Desert Eagle as seen in Counterstrike
IMG_1022.jpg

We-tech Cutlass M9 from Japanese Anime Black Lagoon

IMG_1027.jpg

We-Tech M14 EBR as seen in Cat____ One

IMG_0910.jpg

H&K USP and Glock 17

IMG_1016.jpg

Sig 226 and M9 Elite (both from Counterstrike)

IMG_1018.jpg

Some Tokyo Marui AK 74s, Aug, and Wetech G36C

IMG_1010.jpg

Dual Silver 1911s

IMG_1014.jpg

Auto Fire machine pistols (Glock 18c and M93r)

IMG_1015.jpg

MP5SD6, Real Sword SVD
IMG_1009.jpg

KSC Mp7A1(As seen in ZombieLand and "24") and MP9 (As seen in the "The International)

IMG_1006.jpg

Alot of money there mate, he he looks good. You play at any matches? Cant see any orange tips so guessing you not in the states!

Amazing collection, I used to collect airsoft too, but living in NY always runs the risk so I ended up selling everything. But I hope you keep your collection growing!

No I am actually in the states, but I hate the orange tip. Took them off or painted over them mostly. Yes I do bring a gun or two to matches, but mostly I treat the expensive ones like Hot Toy figures(stare at them mainly..lol).

Very nice. Hard to believe toys are illegal in some countries, sorry about that.

Back