Toy fair 2012: Mezco's universal monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like these. I have all the stylized horror besides leatherface (can't find it!). I would probably pick these up if they make more

I've been waiting for this to surface. These are the coolest things to happen to the UMs since sideshow had the license. I'm so freaking geeked over these...

I've been waiting for this to surface. These are the coolest things to happen to the UMs since sideshow had the license. I'm so freaking geeked over these...

You've known about these being forthcoming? Or are you just trying to sound like Uatu? I am not freeked or geeked over them. But God knows if I have expendable income when they are released...I'll prolly buy them. We're both pathetic~ you know that dont you?:1-1::monkey3

I do believe it was seeing the NECA Bobblers on display in your collection that caused me to buy a set.:monkey3

I love the look of these and the big Frankenstein's monster.They are also using the Universal Monsters license on there Living Dead Doll line.

You've known about these being forthcoming? Or are you just trying to sound like Uatu? I am not freeked or geeked over them. But God knows if I have expendable income when they are released...I'll prolly buy them. We're both pathetic~ you know that dont you?:1-1::monkey3

I do believe it was seeing the NECA Bobblers on display in your collection that caused me to buy a set.:monkey3

Joranthalus' collection makes me happy.

I rather like them;they have a unique vibe to them.Might just have to get 'em...PS

I know about a lot of Mezco stuff ahead of time, but i'm not allowed to talk about it until it's officially announced. And yes, we are pathetic. I'm also really REALLY looking forward to the Lego Monster Hunters series...

I know about a lot of Mezco stuff ahead of time, but i'm not allowed to talk about it until it's officially announced. And yes, we are pathetic. I'm also really REALLY looking forward to the Lego Monster Hunters series...

hahahahaha! You've got it worse than i do methinks. At least thats what I am gonna tell myself right now.:lol

these look great,
well, I kinda wish the Creature from the Black Lagoon had some neck, the no neck is kinda bothering me, reminds me of Jabba the Hut I don't understand why Mezco would give the creature a Jabba the Hut head and neck, but anyways, I am definitely buying that Mummy, seems like they come in 7 inch and 12 inch?
N7clt.jpg

gvDLB.jpg

cqKAQ.jpg

91sTo.jpg

eGYGt.jpg

Uwr8k.jpg

54rb2.jpg

hahahahaha! You've got it worse than i do methinks. At least thats what I am gonna tell myself right now.:lol

Maybe. I've picked up the diamond stuff and the Funko stuff. But have you seen the Legos? I mean, i love Legos as it is, but combine that with Monsters and it's all over...

Back