The Flash and Wonder Woman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMayor

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey I don't know if there is a thread similar to this yet but if not I thought I would put it out there. Seeing as how we have Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman, I would love to see a Flash hot toys from the tv series the flash (John Wesley Shipp). I understand he is not as well known as the other two, but it would be great to have him standing side by side with the other heroes, like a Justice League dream team.
flash_02.jpg

And how cool would it be to have a hot toys Lynda Carter with them?
6a00e54ede41cc88330148c7e45b79970c-800wi

Anyone hoping for these figures as much as I am?

I would LOVE a Hot Toys Flash and Wonder Woman. I think a Swamp Thing figure from the 2nd Swamp Thing movie would be cool too. Yeah the movie sucked but Swamp Thing did look good in that movie.

Come on Hot Toys, DC Comics has all kinds of heroes you could make into figures if you really put your mind to it.

I'd love a JWS Flash, but it'll never happen. LC WW maybe, but doubtful.

More likely is if they ever get a Flash movie out, then we'll get a figure. They are already working on WW again, so maybe there.

A Lynda Carter Wonder Woman has a chance but a Shipp Flash will never happen. Not to mention that with a Wonder Woman and Flash film already announced to be in the works at least Carter has the nostalgia factor which HT seems to love but Shipp will get lost in the newness of the coming stuff. I would look for Sideshow and Hot Toys to focus on what they've got and would imagine SSC would look to the comic incarnations over a TV likeness that people often forget existed.

Waruna Weligamage is making a Lynda Carter head sculpt. You can find him on Facebook.

Back