2012 the end of humanity.....???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
2012+Fin+Del+Mundo.jpg

This ones getting locked for sure!! Lol! No this year will not be the end, could see horrible things happen though.

I'd have more faith in the Mayans ability to predict the future had they killed the Spanish the moment they set foot on shore.

Apocolypto was a great movie.

I am jaguar paw. This is my forrest. I have hunted here with my father. Now I hunt here with my son . My son will hunt here after.I'm gone.

Some s*#t like that

Apocolypto was a great movie.

I am jaguar paw. This is my forrest. I have hunted here with my father. Now I hunt here with my son . My son will hunt here after.I'm gone.

Some s*#t like that

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Didn't Mel Gibson direct one of those silly movies?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Didn't Mel Gibson direct one of those silly movies?

He did direct it and it's not a silly movie. It's pretty damn good, imo. One of my all time favorites.

I don't think the world will end...I tend to believe if anything it will bring us a new age of enlightenment...the world may change as we know it...but death/destruction/etc...not likely.

He did direct it and it's not a silly movie. It's pretty damn good, imo. One of my all time favorites.

I don't think the world will end...I tend to believe if anything it will bring us a new age of enlightenment...the world may change as we know it...but death/destruction/etc...not likely.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one then if you enjoyed it. There were a few weren't there?

Meh.

My life isn't really going anywhere anyway.

Armageddon here I come :yess:

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one then if you enjoyed it. There were a few weren't there?

:dunno I only saw the one Gibson directed "Apocalypto"

220px-Apocalypto-poster01.jpg

I didn't see this in the theater because when it was released I was so tired of all the bad press Gibson was getting for his DUI arrest. It made me lose interest in anything he was putting out. I finally saw it about a year later and damn did I regret not seeing that on the big screen. Beautiful film.

:exactly: Apocalypto was a fantastic film and very underrated.

I'm just glad they didn't predict the end before July 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back