What's with the closed threads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
First there was the thread about the marines posing with an 'SS' flag, then the thread about whether or not welfare recipients ought to be subject to urine tests. Neither thread appeared to me to have degenerated to the point where it warranted closure, and both topics I thought made for interesting discussion. What's up? Preemptive strike?

I did make an iffy post in the urine test thread but that's about it. I didn't get a chance to make a comment in the flag thread.

That's what happens when you get unqualified moderators who don't know what the hell they are doing. all they know is how to click delete post, close thread, and infract user buttons.

I don't think threads should be closed, but i do think threads should be merged, a couple of threads here that are very similar in subject.

or make one thread about "crazy S___T that happens" to post all these stuff up

I was the OP on the Nazi flag thing & the Urine test,I saw them gone, don't know why this was all over the news as well.

Hitler look like thread still here.

I guess is because I was the OP, it was closed.

the "Things That Make You Go Ewwww" and the urine and the flag threads feel similar to me, crazy stuff that happens, but i dont see why they would be deleted

I was the OP on the Nazi flag thing & the Urine test,I saw them gone, don't know why this was all over the news as well.

You think they're picking on you now, Webb?

That's what happens when you get unqualified moderators who don't know what the hell they are doing. all they know is how to click delete post, close thread, and infract user buttons.

They are just jealous that they can't offer anything logical to threads so instead they close it so no one can have any fun or good discussions!

Webb, thats cause your a trouble maker! :lol

Some of the best threads always get closed. Just when it starts getting super interesting....goodbye. :lol

I agree and I would love to keep those kind of threads open because I enjoy discussions but unfortunately most other members can't and they start insulting each other and derail the thread.

If that wasn't the case I wouldn't have to close and delete the threads. But this is still a board for all ages and even though I'm Dutch and we are a lot more used to then the Americans for example these are the rules.

So if you can keep these sort of threads on rail and without person attacks I see no reason why I should close and delete it.

But I'm not to optimistic this will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back