Statue Atom Life Size Bust Real Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
GO BUY NOW!
ATOM 1:1 bust - Real Steel

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37209&ref=home_upcoming

atomLSB.jpg

Remember that the Atom Life-Size Bust will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, February 16th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Real Steel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Atom Life-Size Bust will be priced at $789.99 and will have a Non-Refundable deposit of $79.00 charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order is placed. Additionally, FLEXPay will be available as a payment choice for this item. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on February 16th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Hi-Res Pics:

Atom Hi-Res 01
Atom Hi-Res 02
Atom Hi-Res 03
Atom Hi-Res 04
Atom Hi-Res 05
Atom Hi-Res 06
Atom Hi-Res 07
Atom Hi-Res 08

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this movie! I dunno why but it makes me think back to those great family movies I saw when I was a kid (Karate Kid, Jumanji, Homeward Bound, etc).

Sideshow is putting out very niche stuff nowadays :cuckoo:

I think it looks pretty cool. Probably not something I would buy, but the movie was great.

The movie was great. Oh, man, there's just too much stuff I like at the moment.

The movie seemed pretty good but I just wasnt a fan of the robot designs. I think they worked in the context of the movie but they just didn't look that cool to me. Therefore, I look at this bust and am not impressed at all. Looks like something you can hock together if you just visit a junkyard.

Interesting choice. I'd love to see a Noisy Boy, Twin Cities, Midas, Zeus, Ambush way before Atom though. Still I understand he was the underdog but as far as variety and looks go, the others looked awesome.

Looks like something you can hock together if you just visit a junkyard.

Isn't that what happened in the movie as well? :lol This bust looks cool, but honestly as nice as the movie was I just couldn't bring myself to buy any merchandise from it.l

My boys love the movie, so yes I am going to order one...
Its all about experiences, and I took them to the movie. It was a great experience, now with this around it brings back good memories

Interesting choice. I'd love to see a Noisy Boy, Twin Cities, Midas, Zeus, Ambush way before Atom though. Still I understand he was the underdog but as far as variety and looks go, the others looked awesome.

I would definitely want Ambush next if they decide to produce another one.

Atom is a must buy for me. Took my nieces to see the film and we all loved it.

My boys love the movie, so yes I am going to order one...
Its all about experiences, and I took them to the movie. It was a great experience, now with this around it brings back good memories

Being able to bring back good memories is a good enough reason to get one.

You sir are a wonderful and thoughtful dad :lecture:clap

Sorry to change the subject but did that predator back there end up with it's own thread ?. I can't seem to find it.

302151_10150355947084201_510739200_7691740_501606961_n.jpg

Back