Which do you think is hot toys most underrated, alien, predator, terminator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would say the T-1000 is ht's most under-rated figure and terminator figure,
but i hold him at the very top, i like him more then any of their terminator figures so far, he has a dead on likeness, as many accessories as a dx figure.a truly great figure.

as for predators, i would choose ht's elder p2, he besides classic has the best head sculpt imo.
and as for aliens , i would say alien 3.

T2- T1000 Sarah Connor disguise

A L I E N 3

Predators Tracker

Not my faves, but all underrated.

I agree tracker is underrated. Especially considering he comes with the coolest predator accessory ever.

Sarah Connor is probably more underrated than the T-1000. Its only very occasionally her thread gets bumped but its an excellent figure.

I don't think there is any underrated Predators or Aliens. The aliens get criticised for good reason IMO. Mind you, as I was looking at mine to sell recently I did rather like the detail of the neck/head on the AvP:R warrior alien.

The T-1000 was definitely one of the most exciting and best 'figure opening' days I ever had. I got 3 of them at once and was able to create 4 different figures out of it from day one. That was cool.

The T-1000 was definitely one of the most exciting and best 'figure opening' days I ever had. I got 3 of them at once and was able to create 4 different figures out of it from day one. That was cool.

I kinda need that kind of a day still, Dev.
:lol
Regarding our PM conversation: Is that ok with you?!

I think...btt...the T-600´s, Sarah Connor and the SC T-1000 are pretty underrated indeed and also the T-1000.
Of course...I love mine...I wouldn´t have the display I have thx to him and I´d love to get a second for the biker look, but underrated he´s underrated big time.

I kinda need that kind of a day still, Dev.
:lol
Regarding our PM conversation: Is that ok with you?!

About the AvP:R warrior - sure, OK I'll keep that on hold for you if thats one you really want. Let me know when you're good to go. You mentioned a 'Classic' as another figure you were trying to get - were you talking about the Classic Predator? Definitely get that one if you're after a high-end Predator.

About the AvP:R warrior - sure, OK I'll keep that on hold for you if thats one you really want. Let me know when you're good to go. You mentioned a 'Classic' as another figure you were trying to get - were you talking about the Classic Predator? Definitely get that one if you're after a high-end Predator.

Yeah, Classic, all the way, man.
Will def be my next NEW and full figure, buddy.
You don´t have yours, right?!
You´re just about to pull the trigger and CR Supes, or am I late on that one?! I sometimes lost track over here.
So much awesomeness.
;)

Well, it'd probably be best to get him first because he'll sell out and only go up in price after that.

Yeah I'm behind on the Predators. Heck I'm behind on everything because of my mental Terminator multipurchases, kitbashes and customs last year. Only now am I getting the HT Superman and the Enterbay T-800. Then I still have to get Tracker Predator, Shadow Predator and Classic. 1989 Batman and Joker, and I've got Noland on order too.
In the meantime I'm not ordering anything else unless its something I most likely won't be able to pick up later - like Trevor Grove's Summer Glau 'Cameron' sculpts. Primarily though I'm focussing on reducing the big pile of figures I have sitting at Toys2.

pm sent on that matter :D Though if I'm holding the AvP:R Warrior for Endo its only the Dog Alien and my blue Aliens Warrior.

T1000 is insane. It's not just the sheer amount of accessories but it's likeness is spot on as well. Also the way they did the cop helmet is gold. I purchased it and the T800 from a board member to have them in my collection for nostalgia because that movie blew my mind when I was young. Now I'm going all out on Terminator figures. Waiting for John Connor and searching out a reasonable priced Marcus. Oh, and then there's Trevors Summer head on its way.

T2- T1000 Sarah Connor disguise

A L I E N 3

Predators Tracker

Not my faves, but all underrated.

You really think Tracker is underrated? I've never heard anything bad said about him and actually think it's the strongest of the Preds...and that's without the dog.

Tracker sucks. I really did not like him at all. His ass was back on ebay within a few weeks of getting him.

Tracker sucks. I really did not like him at all. His ass was back on ebay within a few weeks of getting him.

You're definitely in the minority on that one, but more power to you.

And I'm pretty sure the thread title wasn't "Which do you think is Hot Toys' worst Alien, Predator, or Terminator figure?" I'll check again though just in case.
Nope, it's not. :wink1:

Back