Predators & stuff (more pix added on page 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veteran Yautja

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Being a relative noob, and pretty rubbish at intros on forums, I thought maybe it was about time I posted some pictures of my collection, by way of an introduction. :wave

Here's some pix of the detolf I have in the living room (thanks to my amazing other half not minding Predators either, she's pretty cool like that!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope to get some more pictures of the larger display cabinet I have in the bedroom, and some of the stuff I don't have any display space for at the moment, posted as soon as I can. Thanks for looking.... :wave

Last edited:
Re: Predators & stuff

Great Collection; Yautja, I say let your Collection do the talking, Welcome to the Show

Thanks man, glad to be part of this (I've been a lurker for years):wink1:

Nice collection man, lovin the AvP Elder! :yess: :hi5:

Dan :wave

:wave Thanks Dan, gotta love the Elders, utter badasses, would love to see a film actually focus on one!

Awesome Predator collection there!

Thanks, it took a while to put together (and there's more in another display cabinet, hope to get some pix up of that in the next few days)

Re: Predators & stuff

Indeed they are and I think a Film focused on an Elder would be awesome as long as there's more Predators and not just the one. :pray:

Looking forward to the other pics. :yess:

Dan :)

Last edited:
Back