Any Van Halen fans out there??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, totally going to see them on their upcoming tour! Gonna be so awesome been watching alot of the new live clips and they still shred.

They have a handful of nice songs and a ton of just filler.

What I've heard of the new stuff isn't anything special.

They have a handful of nice songs and a ton of just filler.

What I've heard of the new stuff isn't anything special.

so true...not worth buying the whole album for me..just pick through the songs i like although i'm still a fan..

even put this thing together and painted..
DSC08814.jpg

so true...not worth buying the whole album for me..just pick through the songs i like although i'm still a fan..

Wow, I so don't agree. This is classic VH through and through. Only three songs seem average to me and two of those three have some great parts. Only the song Tatto is completly average to me. Many of the songs were written in VH prime back in the 70's and have appeared on Demos. The new songs that appear sound great also. But of course music is all very subjective but I think this album is by far better then their last three attempts.

I'm also not keen on supporting them too much considering how they've treated Michael Anthony. Anthony always seemed like such a cool guy, and gave the band so much. I think he deserved better.

I'm also not keen on supporting them too much considering how they've treated Michael Anthony. Anthony always seemed like such a cool guy, and gave the band so much. I think he deserved better.

Agreed.

But I'm still gonna pick up the CD and give it a listen...I have store credit at Hastings. :D

I've only heard the single (Tattoo) . It's getting really bad press in the U.K . but I think it's pretty good . Over here , the majority hear "Van Halen" and only think "Jump" or worse still , the Sammy Hagar years ( and before the Sammy suporters get shirty , I'm a fan of Montrose , his solo stuff AND Chickenfoot , it's just his work with VH that leaves me cold). One of the things that made the original line up so great was their unpredictability , you literally didn't know what was going to happen next . I'm looking forward to hearing the album and hope they are planning some U.K shows .:pray:

at nearly 200 bucks a ticket they can go F themselves. although i may give the cd a listen

Back