• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

selling off some of my statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burngwngs

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm selling off my statues now. I'll take PayPal. All Marvel statues have their boxes. The boxes are in great to ok condition. DC statues do not have their boxes, sorry. If you need their production numbers just let me know. I will only ship to US and Canada due to them being too fragile and expensive. Shipping out of these two countries will be too expensive anyway. Some of these guys are very heavy so keep that in mind when it comes to shipping prices. I also recommend insurance with shipping but that'll be up to you.

They all come from my smoke and pet free home. They've always been in their curios and only taken out to take pics. They're all in perfect condition except for Batman who has a small chip on his ear but it's not so bad.

My ebay ID is: burngwngs https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=burngwngs&ftab=AllFeedback

Only the items listed below are for sale.

Bowen Apocalypse - $200

All DC Statues are $65 each and go for more than $125 (no original boxes included. Batman has a Tiny ding on his ear.)

C.S. Moore Witchblade Bikini Version - $150

Marvel Milestones Ultimate Iron Man - $100[/B]

CIMG2182.jpg

CIMG2186-1.jpg

CIMG2187.jpg

CIMG2183.jpg

CIMG1559.jpg

CIMG1446.jpg

CIMG1449.jpg

CIMG2193.jpg

CIMG2192.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, ok. Still its a good price! Would have bought in an instant if I didn't own him already. Do you have any Batman maquettes from the WB Store line?

All the Best for your sale. :wave

I did, got rid of them awhile ago. These are all I have left. I'm not a collector anymore. Now I just deal with movies and entertainment. Lack of space you know.

Back