Arcade Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARCADE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was catching up with a comic book fan on Instagram and got me sketching comic art again. This was what came of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Drew these last night...

Very nice sketches! :clap

Looking forward to seeing more in the future. :)

Thanks! Comic art isn't usually my forte but I used to draw lots of it and I still do on and off for a commissioned piece or just for fun like these.

Like I mentioned in the Last Movie You Saw Thread, I've been on a Batwoman kick lately.

ae54e48c5ae911e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

3add40a25aef11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

2be2eb545b9611e19896123138142014_7.jpg

One of my initial trials with gouaches and comic art sketching.

SvsV.jpg

Last edited:

I like this one alot. Great job! :clap

I would PM one of the MOD's to see about changing your thread name. You can find them listed at the bottom of the Art Show thread or sub-forum.

Last edited:

I like this one alot. Great job! :clap

I would PM one of the MOD's to see about changing your thread name. You can find them listed at the bottom of the Art Show thread or sub-forum.

Good idea, I just hit up Ink, hopefully they can help. It's no big deal either way. I just don't want to mislead that I'm creating all this stuff the night before haha.

You have a pretty cool style. Neat work man.

Cheers. I started copying comics as a kid, then growing up I moved into fine arts, and then lately just been getting back into comics due to discussions with friends. I've been so out of the loop comics and statues as a whole that it's fun catching up again.

Here's one I did for the Ladies of Comics series I was working on.

MystiquePrp.jpg

Watercolors and ink on paper.

Last edited:
Back