• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX02 Batman, Takara Batman Begins, Kato Joker vest (PRICES LOWERED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha826

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices are negotiable and shipping is NOT included. I'm also open to a partial trade, but the only thing I'm really looking for is a HT Iron Man Mark VI. Though I'm always open to offers.

Ok now that's out of the way, let's get to the good stuff.

DX02 The Dark Knight Batman figure - $400

- Alright this is the DCD version of the DX02 figure meaning it has the hard plastic abs, so there is NO chance this figure will leak oil (or whatever that was). On top of that I modded the figure with some parts from the Medicom TDK figure to make it more accurate. The arms, legs and neck is from Medi and the rest is Hot Toys. I also added a lforigno TDK velvet cape to the figure. You'll get the box (minor shelf wear), all the accessories and of course the figure itself. THE ORIGINAL CAPE IS NOT INCLUDED as I lost it when I replaced the cape with lforigno's.

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

Takara Batman Begins figure - $80

- What you see is what you get really. I don't have the box, the Bale headsculpt or any of the accessories that originally came with it. The grapple gun, however, is still attached to the belt. Also the batarang attachment thingie on the belt fell off in the front of the belt.

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Kato.E Joker vest - $50

- Alright, this vest would be good for an interrogation version of the Joker. There are a couple glue spots that managed to bleed through the fabric when I tried to re-glue the buttons back on, so THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED DAMAGED. Other than the glue spots, the vest is in good condition. The pictures below show the damage.

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

If anyone wants more pictures of any of the items just PM and I'll do my best to oblige you. Thanks again for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys DX02 Batman, Takara Batman Begins, Kato Joker vest

Here are some additional pictures.

- Just showing how ridiculously long the original HT neck is.

IMAG0045.jpg

- THE CHRISTIAN BALE HEAD IS NOT INCLUDED with the DX figure! I just added this pictures to show alternate pose possiblities.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Overview of the vest itself.

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX02 Batman, Takara Batman Begins, Kato Joker vest

bump - my message is not too short

Back