100$ million question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
what would you do with 100 million dollars at this very moment?

26-million-dollars-03.jpg

I buy it sideshow collectibles :rock

Last edited:
Re: 1$ million question

Commission custom pieces to hurt the feelings of cry baby board members with severe entitlement issues.

____ing whinny _____es.

Reunite the cast of Family Matters for one last show.

Then I'd have to figure out what to do with the rest of my $999,999 that's left.

Commission all the custom artists to not make any custom pieces for King Darkness to hurt the feelings of cry baby board members with severe entitlement issues.

____ing whinny _____es.

Buy the rights to Brach's Malted Milk Balls, undo the changes that have been made to them...and never let them be changed again.

I would take a nice long vacation, pay off my mortgage and save whatever was left over. Wish I could retire on $1M, but in this day and age, that's not likely...especially if that is before taxes. :(

I would take a nice long vacation, pay off my mortgage and save whatever was left over. Wish I could retire on $1M, but in this day and age, that's not likely...especially if that is before taxes. :(

I know right...1mil, though a lot, just isn't that much. what...buy a house? how grand. You need to make this thread think bigger...what would you do with 100 mil!?

oh my bad, the title of the thread was 1 mil but the questions was 100 mil...apologies!

The thread title says 1 million, but the op says 100 million. That might be closer to enough to retire on.:)

Damn $100 million - I would definitely retire, tour the world with my good friends/family, hook my family and friends up, donate to my favorite charities and buy whatever the hell I felt like buying. :lol

yea, depends where you live, but I could live pretty comfortably for 20-25 years off of 1mill if I didn't any other income. $100 mill though, I would prolly make sure both my parents could retire, buy 2 houses, 2 cars, a crap load of collectibles, give a good amount to charity, and bank the rest. I guess I'm kind of a simpleton.

Commission all the custom artists to make all their custom pieces look like Jar Jar Binks.

$1 million: Pay off mortgage, build a show room for all my collectibles, make few financial investments and save the rest.

$100 million: Sell everything, make financial investments, retire and travel the world.

If I had that much money I would do something that involved; a handful of midgets on customized pogo sticks, a slip n slide, two tons of play-doh, a shat load of hotdog buns, and a donkey.

If I had that much money I would do something that involved; a handful of midgets on customized pogo sticks, a slip n slide, two tons of play-doh, a shat load of hotdog buns, and a donkey.

I wanna party with this guy :rock

Invest it in teaching people where to place the "$" when writing.

For the rare giraffes or for yourself? Because it would be REALLY weird.. if you didn't share.

Back