Neca ROBOCOP Battle damaged version Pictures online!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he did a slide in horse poop. Is that ED-209 in the other pic? I thought they said they would not do one. Interesting.

a82d84a9.jpg

Sooooooooo... From WHAT company is this?

Oh, WTH. It's not from HT so I don't care.

Robocops head is pretty small to his body in the film. I don't see a problem there. I'll buy. Though yeah I'm more interested in the new HT version.

I wish the helmet came off. I don't think his eye is even visible. And yeah, it looks like he was ____ on.

OK I looked at the pic again...maybe his head is a little too small actually. And the BD marks do look like dripping excrement. But hey at least the in-hand product will be better!.......oh wait....

seriously though I shall reserve absolute judgement till more pics turn up.

I hate these kinds of figures with as little effort in making it different as possible. It just screams laziness. Waiting for HT's version which will own.

If the damage is sculpted in thats enough 'difference' for me. Although I can't really tell from that small pic. If its just painted on, I agree, lazy.

That's too bad. Looks really disappointing. I was looking forward to a Murphy faced version from the final shootout when he was REALLY in bad shape.

This just looks like a quick custom. Certainly not worth buying the same figure with some brown streaks. If the damage IS sculpted, it's not very significant.

But ED.....oh ED....if there were only a chance of a 7 inch scale ED 209......

Agreed with previous posts. Head is too small.
Neca made the perfect Robocop a few years ago: the 18 inch tall one.
If only they could scale that one down.

Back