Anyone have out-of-control- food cravings late at night?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Its driving me nuts, and not helping my waistline, but I seem to have total control over my cravings until the sun goes down....at that point, I am a food craving vampire. Anyone have a similar issue? What do you do to curb it?

Thanks all

If you have to eat the stuff, then small size it. Otherwise, I recommend eating like a rabbit....try some carrots. :bunnydanc Cut the soda.

Yea load and surround yourself with fruit n veggie.

Perhaps eating really small food portions during the day and having your biggest meal of the day after the sun goes down will help? That's typically how I eat as night time was always a snack time for me. Also, unsweetened tea (hot or cold) can help curb cravings as well as just drinking lots of water. If you still want to snack...portioning out snacks by serving size can help as well (just place them in baggies and just grab one when you are hungry and want a snack).

I read that Bananas are great for cravings, because they make you feel full after you eat them, if you have midnight cravings I would say eat a banana,

This happend to me last night, before I knew it I was a half a bag of powdered donuts in and had ate a bowl of coco pebbles. I did fell guilty afterwards but was able to fall asleep after ten minutes of Pawn Stars. lol

Its driving me nuts, and not helping my waistline, but I seem to have total control over my cravings until the sun goes down....at that point, I am a food craving vampire. Anyone have a similar issue? What do you do to curb it?

Thanks all

Learn to like celery. :monkey4

Actually yes I've been eating like a mofo every night into the early hours. 2 bowls of cornflakes, crisps and biscuits the past week. Getting a stomach on me. On the plus side the rest of me has filled out a bit too. I used to be a rake.

I know my dad eats late at night and he's a diabetic.

Me personally, I never eat after 8 PM (with the exception of working late at night and not getting a meal in me) and I don't think I've ever had late night cravings.

You can have self-control in any situation. If you don't want to eat late at night, don't eat late at night.

Try this.....:monkey3

images

Just start eating your figures and when you relize that its not good to eat your figures , then you will stop eating at night

Back