D'Hoffryn shipping?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I got a CC decline email and then I cleared that up and later got a Now shipping email - I believe the big D is coming at us!

They asked me to update some of my information because they are processing my order:chew :chew :chew I hope I will receive my tracking email shortly.I can't wait!!!!:rotfl

I ordered it from Forbidden Planet UK. I'm not sure about how shipping to the EU works. Do you know guys if D'Hoffryn is being shipped simultaneously to the US and UK? or will I have to wait much longer?

I think mine just shipped! Just got an email that good old Jim Olsen sent me a fed ex package. I went into the "cancel item" section at sideshow and it says "shipping soon call to cancel" next to D'Hoffryn. :D :D :D :D

Nope, what I thought was D was just my regular Kit. I'm a sad monkey - no D for me until after the weekend.:monkey2

I too got my shipping notice for D'Hoffryn, and I live on the east coast. This will be the first item I've gotten directly from SS instead of a retailer or eBay...

I just got my D'Hoffryn.
As with all monsters Sideshow has made, the head sculpt is fantastic! lots of detail, he even has skin pores! the hands and feet look great too, his sandals even have texture sculpted on the soles.

The paint is a mixed bag. The hands and feet on mine are painted much more purple then the shade they're supposed to be. they don't match his head or body. That's an issue because his lower calves are showing, they're blue like his head but his feet are obviously a different color. Same is true for his hands but the blue wrists don't show as much. There's a couple of different shades painted on everything, and the only thing making the purple work is the slightly purplish highlights on the head. They're not as dark as his hands though.

He feels like a very barebones figure. He comes with that candelabra, present, and stand. Both the present and candelabra are done very well. Although the ribbons on the present are a different color. In the figure's listing they're red, on the actual present they're blue, on the show they were purple. His costume consists of a brown robe and sleeveless shirt, that's it, he's going commando under the robe.
This is a figure that's about $5-$10 less then a Star Wars figure, and there's far less in costume detail and accessories. I feel he's a little over priced for what you get.
I'm not disappointed with my purchase, I like the figure given it's shortcomings.

Last edited:
Ugh! I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet and you've already got yours!!

I have to admit, though, that I'm not very excited about getting this figure. I was more excited about it before we got all the new announcements but now, it's like, "Oh, yeah, D'Hoffryn should be shipping soon - now where's that picture of Giles!!"

Normally, any Buffy figure I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for it to arrive. Poor D'Hoffryn - his thunder has been stolen with the news of Cordy, Lorne, Giles and the PF Spike coming!

Anywho, I'll still be happy to get him and would love to see some photos in the meantime!

D'Hoffy came today. Yep. Little bit of a let down. These demons need a shot of Designer clothing! (Boring brown robe.......)

Sorry guys, I don't own a camera so I can't take any pics.
The more I look at him the more I like the overall figure, the head is the centerpiece.
That tied part on his beard could easily break off so be careful in that area.

Back