Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,295 of 1295

Default Re: Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

I had to cut it in the back but it wrapped all the way around and I was able to glue it back together

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Yeah it's amazing to think they made three versions back in the day, and every one of them is horribly outdated now. Lol
    Yeah. Back in the day I remember I wasn't please with any of the products and opt for the Mattel 13" figure instead.
    I later on got the 2 in 1 once it was clear that Brandon Routh's the best Superman we'll get on screen for awhile. Personally, I think the Clark Kent ver. had the best likeliness but not that best paint.

It's been a long journey. It's around the Dark Knight, 2008? when Hot Toys started to up their game. Back then Hot Toys wasn't that great with their head sculpts. Companies like Enterbay or even Takara could beat Hot Toys when it comes to head sculpts. Medicom was able to put up a fair fight.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudN View Post
    Yeah. Back in the day I remember I wasn't please with any of the products and opt for the Mattel 13" figure instead.
    I later on got the 2 in 1 once it was clear that Brandon Routh's the best Superman we'll get on screen for awhile. Personally, I think the Clark Kent ver. had the best likeliness but not that best paint.

It's been a long journey. It's around the Dark Knight, 2008? when Hot Toys started to up their game. Back then Hot Toys wasn't that great with their head sculpts. Companies like Enterbay or even Takara could beat Hot Toys when it comes to head sculpts. Medicom was able to put up a fair fight.
    I completely agree. I really loved my repainted Clark Kent and Superman headsculpt that came with it. VERY soft features but really good likeness under that really bad paint.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I'm still fairly happy with my Waruna sculpt, but it could use some updating as the shape of the nose has always seemed a bit off to me. And the sculpt seems to work better from some angles than others.

I still need to get him a proper stand from Coco one of these days too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200601_194353 (2).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	486502

Name:	20200601_194719 (3).jpg 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	486503

Name:	20200601_194517 (2).jpg 
Size:	206.2 KB 
ID:	486504

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.