Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)

Talking Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Just thought I would start up one for the other half of the World's finest....
    Got mine TODAY!!! WOO-HOO! You were not kidding Les, this thing is sweeeet!! He poses fantastically and I love the detail on the costume. Could not be happier at all... just mindblowing...

Contact me for updates regarding old commissions: Hidden Content

Here on the Perimeter
    Feedback
    NICE! Congrats and Thanks D.A., can't wait for mine to get here!

Great superman pix, Josh....I really like the one of him "flying"...looks pretty good.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Thanks Guys! Yeah, King... I wanted to get a couple of nice flying pics, so I kept playing around with him until I got a few that I liked... I think I did a pretty good job, especially on the 4th pic down... That's my favorite..

Super Freak
    Feedback
    The flying pictures are amazing! Does he come with a "flying" stand, or is it just about finding the sweet spot to get him to balance the right way? With nieces and nephews around all the time, sturdy stands are invaluable!
    Hidden Content
    PFinish the PFellowship!!
    Let Sideshow know your interest in Boromir, Gimli, Sam, Merry and Pippin as Premium Format figures!! - Ask Sideshow to complete the Fellowship!
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    No, no special stand at all... just finding a balance spot. It does hold pretty well though, so if you had them in a cabinet.. it could work. For now, I just have him in the hovering pose from the movie... when he was in space just looking down on everything...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Cool, thanks! With little ones around, and probably my own someday soon, I switched from statues to toys, but I still don't want them jumpong to the ground!
    Hidden Content
    PFinish the PFellowship!!
    Let Sideshow know your interest in Boromir, Gimli, Sam, Merry and Pippin as Premium Format figures!! - Ask Sideshow to complete the Fellowship!
    Hidden Content

Great pics DA. Thanks for those.
    Yeah, I am amazed at how much I like this figure!

In the other thread, where you posted Batman also, you mentioned how this one impresses you more. Since I don't yet have my Batman yet, I can't comment on that....but, on this one, I can agree with your take very much.

He is amazing. Just amazing. And so simple.
    I think it meets the old saying "The Devil's in the details", because this figure is so subtle and so accurate, that it sort of stuns you at first.
    A really top notch figure. A must, and a classic that I am so glad I decided to buy when I could. "To think I hesitated..."

I'll have to get some shots too. Soon....
    Hidden Content Latest posted work: Hidden Content
    My Site: Hidden Content

Awesome pics DA! The HT Supe is just awesome! I regret not buying it when I had the chance!

Nexus 6
    Feedback
    Damn, DA! Sweet pics! Your photography skills continue to improve. And it's good to see different poses.