No custom's just wanted to say goodbye.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

Well it's getting very close for me to be on my way for almost the rest of the year due to work and I wanted to just say I have enjoyed every moment here on the forums.

Due to work obligations I won't be doing anymore customs which is a shame as I really wanted to complete the boulder chase dio but it will have to wait when I get back.

I hope that you all take care and look after yourselves and I will be on every now and then to see what great customs you guys/gals have put together.

Ron

Ok not- "Goodbye, my Dad is moving us across the US and I won't you again." It's-"Goodbye, see you after summer break."
Enjoy your work and see you when you return.
-J

No, so sad. Take care, Ron! Come back soon.

I think of you every time I look at Monkey Man! He's so awesome, dude. Wish I had some more of your work.

Hi All

Well it's getting very close for me to be on my way for almost the rest of the year due to work and I wanted to just say I have enjoyed every moment here on the forums.

Due to work obligations I won't be doing anymore customs which is a shame as I really wanted to complete the boulder chase dio but it will have to wait when I get back.

I hope that you all take care and look after yourselves and I will be on every now and then to see what great customs you guys/gals have put together.

Ron

Good luck buddy. Stay safe and hurry back. We will keep the place running :).

Robert

AAwww man, you're breaking up with us? hahaha
Your customs rock man. I really hope u finish ur stuff soon so that you can go back to Finish your projects.

Take care!
:)

Good luck Ron. Just saw this thread. :slap Your work is amazing and I never get tired of looking at it again and again. Keep safe and I'll be looking forward to your return and your next project. :wave

Hi All

Well just wanted to pop my head in and say hi and I'm safe and sound, it's been very busy and hopefully things will slow down soon so I can browse I little bit more, but until then take care guys and talk to you soon.

Cheers

Ron

Back