• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys - MMS 152 Reeve Superman 1/6 Collectible Figure, FREE SHIPPING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
- Hot Toys Superman (Regular) $195 (paypal, Free shipping*)

Up for grabs is a new, Hot Toys Superman figure. I own two of this guy, one exclusive and one regular and decided to offer the regular. The price is less than what I paid. The figure was never put on display. It was carefully inspected for problems (joints are all fine, no crooked "S", no snags, marks etc. Great figure) and then placed back into it's package. My collection comes from a smoke and pet free home. The figure is in mint condition with box and Hot Toys brown shipper.

* I will ship Superman securely, double boxed. Shipping is on me and will also include insurance and delivery confirmation with tracking number.

I'm looking to ship within the US only, but if you're interested or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

HTSuperman2.jpg

HTSuperman9.jpg

HTSuperman4.jpg

HTSuperman7.jpg

Last edited:
Back