Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw these new pics at BBTS. Look pretty cool! Especially looking forward to Bolland Joker and Jones Bane. Anyone else into/will be getting into this line.

Brian Bolland

DCC11495.jpg

Kelley Jones

DCC11496.jpg

Jock Version

DCC11494.jpg

Darwyn Cooke

DCC11493.jpg

Sam Kieth

DCC11457.jpg

The New 52 Jim Lee

DCC11473.jpg

Sergio Aragones

DCC11419.jpg

Mignola (Variant)

DCC11426.jpg

Ahh man.. I've been waiting so long for a Jock statue. I was hoping they'd do a pose out of the cover for Detective Comics 873, or maybe even of ____ Grayson jumping out of Oracle's tower.

But I guess we'll find out more about the statue soon enough.

Honestly they could do a better pose for that new Jim Lee one.

So far, the best looking one is the Jock one.
But I F#&*ing hate Dlck Grayson !

Looks nice.
Like Sam Keith's the best so far.
I think Jim Lee needs to draw more lines on his though. :monkey1

Man, I wish I would have collected this line from the beginning. Anyone with a complete set would have a very impressive display.

The Mignola piece is a thing of beauty, and I actually like the re-release with the oval symbol better than the original. That's how most of the Mignola Batman art looks, and that statue is perfect. I had it on pre-order but due to my budget this year, I had to cancel it. Hot Toys is taking all my money...

Yes, same here. I have 5 of these guys but decided to not continue to buy themuntil I have finished my studies and got a new job. I figured these would be more easy to get at reasonale proces in the future than Hot Toys figures. However its hard to pass on allof them. :lol

This is one line in which I wanted to be a completist in. However, I lost track after the 18th statue. Trying to get back on it again. But the way prices for the Miller, Perez, Arkham ones are going up, it doesn't make sense to buy them. Hoping DCD would do an HT with the ones going through the roof, the way they did with Mignola.

Last edited:
I have most of them and will get these as well. But, I will wait for deals after they are released.

That Jim Lee piece is horrible, it doesn't even look like his art. I love the Jock piece and the Cooke is absolutely perfect but I'm holding out Capullo as well.

Which one did you buy? Must be Lee's version right?

No. I got Bermejo Joker and Bats now. Each for 85 € shipping included, which is only 5 more than original retail over here. Also ordered Mignola rerelease now. A friend offered me a good deal on Lee Joker but we are still working out the details. Looks like I am back on the BW trip. :lol I need Grayson, CW, Penguin and Man-Bat next... Also Arkham Asylum is pretty epic...

Anybody have a complete list with pics of the figures available?

Does the Koto Excl Arkham City statue fit into this line?

I'll get the Jock, Cooke and Mignola statues. The rest are easy passes for me, not tempted in the slightest.

Back