Next PT Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Any guesses?

I'd like to see TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Padme (white outfit), or ROTS Anakin (standing on lava droid, holding saber down).

My *guess* is that from the prequel trilogy they'll either do a Darth Sidious next or Padme.

I'd love to see Anakin and Obi Wan ROTS to mirror Vader and Obi Wan from Ep IV. Then again, Obi Wan and Anakin from Ep II would be cool too, still master and apprentice.

A Jabba PF would be nice...

The Exclusive edition limited to 50 with a Salacious Crumb as the exclusive item...

Drool....

I know, it's an OT PF but...

The only PT PF's I would buy are Sidious and Yoda and that's only if sabers are included for a fight pose. Other than those 2 Iam sticking to OT PF's.

I would like to see an Episode I Queen Amidala. One of the most iconic costumes of the prequel trilogy. Plus, the exclusive could have real working lights in the dress.

tomandshell said:
I would like to see an Episode I Queen Amidala. One of the most iconic costumes of the prequel trilogy. Plus, the exclusive could have real working lights in the dress.

That's got real possibility....

tomandshell said:

HELLS YES!! That is one I really want from the PT. I'm really hoping to get a ROTS Palpatine (Mace fight), or a Dooku.

PT: The sith apprentices are the ones I want, Maul, Dooku, and Anakin (technically Vader). Also my preference would be Amidala from I with the red gown like Tom mentioned, that was originally one of my top choices, but as my display ideas have evolved its fallen lower on the list. Also my choice for PT Palpatine would also be the robes when he fights Mace, I would prefer it to be a pre-deformed head sculpt.

So who do you think is most likely?

We know they probably won't do Jango (since they just announced Boba), Yoda (since he's with Premium Dagobah Luke,) ROTS Obi-Wan, ROTS Anakin, Qui Gon, or Darth Maul for a while.

That leaves any Padme or Sidious as far as the main characters are concerned that don't exist in another Premium format or 12 inch form. And Jar Jar...

I *hope* that we don't have to wait too long for ROTS Anakin.

I believe that Qui-Gon and Darth Maul are likely contenders in the near future, and were even mentioned in an interview with Sideshow as two that were being considered, alongside a Luke & Yoda set and Boba Fett. Also, a set of C-3PO and R2-D2 (my bet for the next Star Wars PF announced, later this year).

im sticking with palpatine.... he's the baddest of the baddies, he's the one responsible for all of the events in the movie. as much as i want him, i dont seriously think we'll ever see a PF dooku.... a maul will happen, but not for a long time since he was the first 1:1 bust, and has a 12" version too.

I also would like to see Maul held off for a while.

I almost hope it's Jar-Jar (who I honestly think would make a great looking PF with his skin design), because it'd be an easy pass and I could really use the break right now.

I think it will be Palpatine from ROTS.

I don't see them ever doing a Jar-Jar PF, as I would be the only person who would buy it. I think that he is a memorable and recognizable alien with great sculpting and painting opportunities. But I'm not holding my breath...

I would really like to see an Ep. I Anakin with exclusive podracer helmet.

tomandshell said:
I don't see them ever doing a Jar-Jar PF, as I would be the only person who would buy it. I think that he is a memorable and recognizable alien with great sculpting and painting opportunities. But I'm not holding my breath...

Ep. 1 Ani may be an easy pass as well. How cool would it be to have an Anakin PF from all 3 PT movies though? Line them up and show his progession.

Darth Loki said:
Ep. 1 Ani may be an easy pass as well. How cool would it be to have an Anakin PF from all 3 PT movies though? Line them up and show his progession.

DITTO!!!
And Jar Jar... I would buy it. But after the main characters release... I'm still hoping that those 5 question marks in the Comic Con interactive map won't be 12" figures only, I do hope in 2 New PF and 3 12" figures... well If they won't announce a new PF I would want a 12" Jabba...
As a PF I would like to see Palpatine or Chewie...

I am Only Collecting Bad Guys..... I want Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Emperor in PF:D ...............to join Vader, Grievous and Fett:cool:

I will only buy Qui-Gon and Maul from the PT.

Hope they are released soon.

Gruson said:
I will only buy Qui-Gon and Maul from the PT.

Hope they are released soon.

It'll be interesting to see how much space they put between a character's 12" and PF. Since both these guys have a 12", you may be waiting a while.

tomandshell said:

the only way I would buy an episode 1 anakin is if it came with his podracer.

Back