eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galmando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be getting a few gems here

THOR HELMET!

Apparently they'll also be displaying them at WonderCon

e0c77954.jpg

The article related to this said that prices for their replicas will range from $49 - $ 1500!!!

So I'm glad I got Chris' shield!

Ok, I'm happy with this news. I came close to purchasing a $400 dollar custom Iron Man helmet and considered getting the Chris shield. This shield doesn't look half bad... in fact, it could turn out better than Chris Fields shield if they replicate the back, like this:

CAS02a.jpg

That Iron Man Helmet loos like it has a removable faceplate. You can see there is a gap in the line along the mouth. If the eyes light up, than they have a winner here! The custom I saw had all those features, so why wouldn't they offer it too right?

I hope they have a Mjölnir on the way too.

With Mjolnir being developed by Sideshow, I doubt they would

The thing is, because this is the first time that there have ever been cross over characters in one film, how would the licence work?

I mean, MR clearly have the licence to Mjolnir, but it appears in The Avengers and eFX has the licence to that. So is that a loophole or what?

Perhaps the variations in the Mjonlir handle in The Avengers means that they can produce it as it is technically a different product?

Hmmm not sure which mJolnir to get now choice is a bad thing lol

So how do efx rate in terms of quality?

i hope that iron man helmet is A: affordable, B: accurate, C: as good as the bust. i need a helmet, im making this...

406174_10151126539450386_567270385_22308806_2058937652_n.jpg

Any bets on how many years it will take for EFX to get just 1 of these items released!?

Hmmm not sure which mJolnir to get now choice is a bad thing lol

So how do efx rate in terms of quality?

I have a Master Replicas LE Lightsaber, and I believe the people who designed it are also the ones who set up eFX.

If so then I wont have any worries about this line in terms of quality :yess:
....release dates are another matter :thud:

If the shield is the $1500 item, I may cry. Actual tears. Like, you know that crying where your nose starts running and it all sort of mixes together on your upper lip? Like that. Only more manly, 'cause... y'know.

I posted this on the RPF and Chris, who made the Cap shield that's been posted previously, has stated that eFX will apparently be making the shield out of resin

He went on to say that this may very well change, but if that is the case then it's a little disappointing that it won't be a spun metal shield

As for thors helmet, the actual movie prop was electroplated so wasn't metal to begin with so it should be pretty much the same

Man I can't wait to get that helmet! Not really after the Iron Man or Cap helmet. Maybe Caps depending on price

How do you know when these stuff are available? Would like to have all of them and don't want to miss out on anything?

We are really excited to be the new worldwide licensee for MARVEL prop replicas and collectibles. Our license does not only include the upcoming Avengers movie, it includes some of the previous MARVEL films and the comic book universe!

Let me give you a little insight into our new line of prop replicas. These fall into our "Legend" series since all of the props and helmet prototypes were made from the ORIGINAL molds from the ORIGINAL prop makers! So, we would like to extend a very special thank you to Studio Art and Technology (Thor Hammer - Avengers version and the Captain America Shield including all of the straps and hardware), Ironhead (Thor and Captain America Helmets) and Legacy (formerly Stan Winston Studios) (Iron Man helmet original molds)

More to come!

Oh, BTW, the Captain America helmet will come with cowl, unfortunately, we did not have time to finish it for this picture.

Back