• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prices lowered Shutting down sideshow and hot toys for sale good price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuyethuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Due to family crisis i need money therefore i need to sell my collection to find some money. Im letting them go at a very good price. All come with original box and in mint condition. Hope you guys can help

Hot toys
Shipping fee $35 plus 3% paypal fee
Iron man mark 4 $180 SOLD
Iron man mark 6 $180 SOLD
Tony mech test $200SOLD
Iron man secret weapon $220 SOLD
Tracker predator $160 SOLD
Falconer predator $140 SOLD
Berserker predator $140 SOLD
Royce $140 SOLD
T1 800 terminator $150 SOLD
Ghost rider $250
Appleseed all three characters briarios, duenan, and tereus. Briarios is missing a green eye and all three has some minor scratches not really visible letting them go cheap price $300 shipping $60 SOLD

Grail piece sideshow classic predator maquette exclusive come with exchangeble head. The only thing wring with the statue is it has a scratch on a thigh beside that everything is in mint condition. Come with original box. $1750 The shipping will be $300 since i dont want to ship regular shipping company. Ups fast shipping only SOLD

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Shutting down sideshow and hot toys for sale good price

I will take pictures when i get home thanks

what is the condition of the 3 appleseed figures, are they mint boxes?

how much would you let deunan knute go for ? im interested in her

Where are you located at..Must know on this one

I live in canada thanks

hi, for some reason i cannot post pictures on here i think the picture size is too large. If anyone interest in these figures please pm with you email i can send pictures of these figures thanks

Re: PICTURES ARE ADDED Shutting down sideshow and hot toys for sale good price

Pictures are added thanks

Iron man 4, iron man 6 and mech test is sold thanks

pm sent

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Sent 3 pm's, I paid $937 with paypal, where are you?? before the sale you were easy to reach, please put my mind st ease and pm me

I see Im not the only one now. I sent 1800 for the Pred Maquette. 3 days I have been waiting for a response for a tracking number and nothing. I paid 8 days ago. He does log on as I do check everyday. 5th person that has screwed me in 45 days on this forum. Future buyers beware. Recent buyer open a case now.

Last edited:
Back