• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jack Sparrow Hot Toys DX EXCLUSIVE! $225 shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
PM me if you want it! $225 SHIPPED!

Still Sealed! Ex with scope!

USA only

Last edited:
Re: Jack Sparrow Hot Toys DX EXCLUSIVE! $229 shipped!

bump, someone should get it!

Sorry, no Canada, just too much of a hassle for me. ;)

What does the exclusive come with that the regular doesn't? Kinda interested in this figure.

And if this was my sale thread I wouldn't put up with all this complaining. If the guys doesn't wanna ship to Canada, it's the right of the seller. It is what it is. Isn't there a rule that prohibits stuff like this?

Last edited:
I believe the long telescope comes with all US releases. Didn't they have another exclusive piece like a small ship in a bottle or something?

I believe the long telescope comes with all US releases. Didn't they have another exclusive piece like a small ship in a bottle or something?

The telescope i believe was just a US Exclusive and VIP Exclusive. Even HK editions dont carry it. The Bottle was not an exclusive as far as I remember, it was just shown/added later in the promos for the figure (Specifically after Enterbay showed their version of the ship in the bottle for the UU figure with Medicom)

OT talk interfering with the Sales thread removed.

Please remember this is someon's sales thread people, if you want to discuss the in's and out's of International shipping then start a thread in the OT section.

In the meantime the seller has the right to ship wherever they do, or in this case do not want to.

Leave this guys thread alone.
Thanks.
Shell
x :wave

It's all good.

Oh, one left if anyone wants it! Sealed! PM me.

Back